Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ #9. After setting up both phones enabled for bluetooth, they as for ... BlackBerry News forum

disciples0 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    #9. After setting up both phones enabled for bluetooth, they as for an I.D. Number of some kind. Where do I get the number they're asking for?!

carockwell2002 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    245F22C7

Question Blackberry curve 8310 runs slow

Why does my blackberry curve 8310 run slow sometimes. I have a media card installed, i dont have any SMS text messages stored. I tried to delete most of the applications i dont use. After all that my BB still runs slow sometimes. Could you write me back and let me know what to do to fix this frustrationg problem. Also does anyone know any applications to download so my BB will run a lot faster

thanks

Arghan no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    254D4A8B
    I dont know whats wrong with my 8310, the battry is full and while im talking it switches off and then I have to switch it on again..what could be the problem?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Quote Originally Posted by Arghan View Post
    I dont know whats wrong with my 8310, the battry is full and while im talking it switches off and then I have to switch it on again..what could be the problem?
    If it's rebooting by itself then it's probably a 3rd party app. How many apps do you have running in the back ground? This happened to a friend of mine. I told him to close them and it stopped

stev3n no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am new to Blackberry's but I just tried to YouTube on my 8330 Curve and it worked, which in this FAQ it says it does not. I think this FAQ may need a makeover

LarryCC no está en línea Stack level 1

personal email setup isn't working?

had to do a wipe on my 8310. on restore enterprise email is fine but personal (VErizon) isn't working and won't let me re-set-up?
    any suggestions appreciated.

JackieSerbus no está en línea Stack level 1
    How do you clear the call log??
    Last edited by JackieSerbus; 10-29-2008 at 02:24 PM.

ROSDI AWANG no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    HI,,if im not mistake..when my Curve get installed with 4.5.XX for first time..my "Email Settings"(Message options> Email Settings) i can have the "View HTML e-mail" or something like that..
    and i can view any attachment on incoming mail as good as like we view thru the Explorer..but now the "functions" disappeard...any one xpert can xplain on this? How can i get back that thing??

tq
    tq
    tq
    tq

InfinityPlayer no está en línea Stack level 3
    Why does the trackball on my BB 8310 only stick when I want to go down the screen, regardless of what screen I am on?

Sherobin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2157E9CE
    Quote Originally Posted by ROSDI AWANG View Post
    HI,,if im not mistake..when my Curve get installed with 4.5.XX for first time..my "Email Settings"(Message options> Email Settings) i can have the "View HTML e-mail" or something like that..

and i can view any attachment on incoming mail as good as like we view thru the Explorer..but now the "functions" disappeard...any one xpert can xplain on this? How can i get back that thing??

tq
    tq
    tq
    tq

I had the exact same problem and the way I solved it was to delete my email addresses and then readd them again.

bberrynice no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Please help!

Ok....I am new to the BB world and I purchased the BB because I love the key pad. I seem to be having a lot of trouble with it though. I cannot download ringtones or games. Also, I cannot send pictures or videos. I don't want to use the internet or the data packages. How do I send pictures and download ringtones without purchasing the data package? Please help

Braindead90 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks, but my blackberry still won't install new applications or themes to it

DONNAC0531 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have 4 email accounts that all collect on my BB - but I am having a problem with getting duplicate copies, both sending and receiving. It is hard enough to keep my inbox cleaned out without having to delete 3 message for each single message I receive or send. Can someone please tell me how to fix this? Also, is there any way to delete more than one message at a time? Thanks.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345