Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

reddog - just to clarify: is mini FAQ for Curve or Pearl? The title says ... BlackBerry News forum

Dolphin no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Blackberry 8300 Mini FAQ - Common Issues

Advertisement

reddog - just to clarify: is mini FAQ for Curve or Pearl? The title says 8300 but I keep seeing references to Pearl throughout the FAQ?

Tks much.

jayan747 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for the info! Very helpful, especially the info about resending the service books!

jimdab no está en línea Stack level 2

isnt there a big list of streaming video sites now? maybe some other things might be outdated also.

and yes, it does seem to be for the pearl. i think its because a lot of things are interchangable between the two.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Yea sorry guys this was orginally writtne for the pearl, but works for all BB, just maybe some buttons are different. I'll update it.

Hayden recently re-organized the FAQ section and expanded it. Totally forgot about this one.

Dolphin no está en línea Stack level 2

Many thanks reddog and all the others who contributed into this. I can't really overstate how helpful it is for newbies like me...

kbforprez no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin
    Many thanks reddog and all the others who contributed into this. I can't really overstate how helpful it is for newbies like me...

I agree. I have seen alot of dedication from people on these forums .. must say I feel like I made the right choice by coming to this forum. Thanks for everything people.

Evadelparaiso no está en línea Stack level 1

Great help!!!! . Congratulation for this site.

bbhla no está en línea Stack level 1

Thank's for the lot of new (new for me) hints.
    I miss:
    - howto set the type size in the calculator
    - how to export/import the list of auto-text entries to edit it externally (after activating my 8310 I got auto-text corrections in the wrong language (english instead of german)
    - or is there any place where I could download (and how to install) the german auto-text entries list?

Thanks for any help.
    bbhla

Cisco Kidd no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Wow if I just read here 1st before I did 20 post's ( please help) I would have save time (just kidding great find and post) ty red dog you the man
    I don't care what black cat said about you.(Get it red dog. Black cat) man its late

s16ri no está en línea Stack level 5

Great effort and very useful indeed.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mrselusive70 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thank you, Thank you!!! You answer questions not even the techs could for me!!! And they are getting paid for what the do!!! lol Again Thank you!!!!

KariBethC no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Blackberry 8300 Mini FAQ - Common Issues

I just got my Blackberry 8300. And one day i pulled it out of my purse to make a call and found a hour glass rotating on the screen. The phone wouldn't let me push any buttons after 5 minutes it still wouldn't let me do anything, including power off. I finally had to take the battery out which took forever to reboot. This has happened three times since then the other times the phone does come back on, without me having to take out the battery, however, one time all of my messages were deleted along with my call logs. I thought that it could be related to my battery life, but my battery was fully charged each time!! Any suggestions?? I'm taking it back to the store to exchange, but I want to know what to look for in case the next one starts doing the same thing.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by KariBethC View Post
    I just got my Blackberry 8300. And one day i pulled it out of my purse to make a call and found a hour glass rotating on the screen. The phone wouldn't let me push any buttons after 5 minutes it still wouldn't let me do anything, including power off. I finally had to take the battery out which took forever to reboot. This has happened three times since then the other times the phone does come back on, without me having to take out the battery, however, one time all of my messages were deleted along with my call logs. I thought that it could be related to my battery life, but my battery was fully charged each time!! Any suggestions?? I'm taking it back to the store to exchange, but I want to know what to look for in case the next one starts doing the same thing.

You don't need to take it back to the store...just check out #15 in this thread and you should be set to go. It's a memory issue. If you have too much stuff on your device memory its going to be slow. Exchanging the device won't help if you're going to do the same thing to it. Try the suggestions in the thread first.

tvstrand no está en línea Stack level 1

Can Someone help me with finding a password for a BB 8300?

tvstrand no está en línea Stack level 1

I have a error JVM 102 message and I am being asked for a password by the JL_Cmder and by the application loader. Do I need the original owner to get the password? For reference this is a AT&T BB 8300.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast