Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 73

Originally Posted by mapalmer67 i bought my pearl last thursday 8-2-07 and my phone vibrates ... BlackBerry News forum

  1. #16
    reddog187's Avatar
    reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Posts
    8,907

    Re: Blackberry Pearl 8100 Mini FAQ

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by mapalmer67
    i bought my pearl last thursday 8-2-07 and my phone vibrates and then rings. i haave not messed with any settings thats the way it came when i bought it. did i get a good deal ? 129.99 and it came with a motorola h670.
    Hey mapalmer67 welcome to the stacks!

    I'm not quite understanding the first part of the question, are you trying to make it stop vibrating?

    Yes you did get a good deal. I had to paid more and didn't get a headset.

  2. #17
    op3ndiljattda's Avatar
    op3ndiljattda no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3

    Re: Blackberry Pearl 8100 Mini FAQ

    [quote=reddog187]Blackberry Pearl 8100 Mini FAQ


    hey bro my blackberry pearl is stuck its like when i put in the battery n then my phone wont start on the screen the loading this is on the screen and wont go away helpp

  3. #18
    mapalmer67's Avatar
    mapalmer67 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PIN/ID
    24594793
    Posts
    52

    Re: Blackberry Pearl 8100 Mini FAQ

    thanks for the welcome. i was just stating that my phone vibes then rings with incoming calls i didn't know if that has always been available on the pearls or not but i do like it set up that way. can you make the pearl vibe + a custome ringtone ?

  4. #19
    reddog187's Avatar
    reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Posts
    8,907

    Re: Blackberry Pearl 8100 Mini FAQ

    Quote Originally Posted by op3ndiljattda
    hey bro my blackberry pearl is stuck its like when i put in the battery n then my phone wont start on the screen the loading this is on the screen and wont go away helpp
    Check this thread op3ndiljattda : http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...uter_wont.html


    Quote Originally Posted by mapalmer67
    thanks for the welcome. i was just stating that my phone vibes then rings with incoming calls i didn't know if that has always been available on the pearls or not but i do like it set up that way. can you make the pearl vibe + a custome ringtone ?
    You sure can make it vibe and a custome ringtone. If you look at #3 it will give you all the directions for editing your profiles. Once you access your active profile you can basically edit anything.

    Hope that helps you guys.

  5. #20
    Lowrider's Avatar
    Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Posts
    1,418

    Re: Blackberry Pearl 8100 Mini FAQ

    PS rocks, thx Hayden!
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

  6. #21
    dougandmegan's Avatar
    dougandmegan no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13

    Re: Blackberry Pearl 8100 Mini FAQ

    Is there any third party fix to allow the phone to vibrate and ring at the same time? In some ways it is a small thing, but I find it irritating.

  7. #22
    reddog187's Avatar
    reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Posts
    8,907

    Re: Blackberry Pearl 8100 Mini FAQ

    Quote Originally Posted by dougandmegan
    Is there any third party fix to allow the phone to vibrate and ring at the same time? In some ways it is a small thing, but I find it irritating.
    unfortunately no....

  8. #23
    ilovechhavi's Avatar
    ilovechhavi no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3

    Re: Blackberry Pearl 8100 Mini FAQ

    heyy i have a little problem a little help would be nice thanks,
    I have a blackberry pearl 8100 i have the desktop software downloaded and when i download the applications and try to add the applications its says not found

  9. #24
    kingofdasouth's Avatar
    kingofdasouth no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    29

    Re: Blackberry Pearl 8100 Mini FAQ

    This is a great guide to all of the little and big problems that people like me were having. Great post!

  10. #25
    blowupj's Avatar
    blowupj no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10
    Thanks a lot for that

  11. #26
    bamalynn's Avatar
    bamalynn no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3

    Question Re: ROOKIES LOOK HERE: Blackberry Pearl 8100 Mini FAQ Common Issues

    Great FAQ, but I am still having problems with my Media Player. It is non-existant. I can see pictures I've taken with the camera as my theme wallpaper, but when I try to pull them up individually to look at them, it says it can't display the image. Same thing happens with any song I've downloaded or a ringtone that came with the Pearl. I don't know what happened! It was working when I took it out of the box, and once I loaded the BB desktop software on my computer and the two communicated back and forth, it hasn't worked since. What should I do?

  12. #27
    Eddie_gauge's Avatar
    Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,970

    Re: ROOKIES LOOK HERE: Blackberry Pearl 8100 Mini FAQ Common Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by bamalynn
    Great FAQ, but I am still having problems with my Media Player. It is non-existant. I can see pictures I've taken with the camera as my theme wallpaper, but when I try to pull them up individually to look at them, it says it can't display the image. Same thing happens with any song I've downloaded or a ringtone that came with the Pearl. I don't know what happened! It was working when I took it out of the box, and once I loaded the BB desktop software on my computer and the two communicated back and forth, it hasn't worked since. What should I do?
    When you power off and on do you get the error says: uncaught exeption: aplicationregistry.waitfor(0xac3ae76427d17f19) time out? if so this is common http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com....html#post2810

  13. #28
    Rcbjr's Avatar
    Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    Join Date
    May 2006
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Posts
    14,848

    Re: ROOKIES LOOK HERE: Blackberry Pearl 8100 Mini FAQ Common Issues

    Quote Originally Posted by bamalynn
    Great FAQ, but I am still having problems with my Media Player. It is non-existant. I can see pictures I've taken with the camera as my theme wallpaper, but when I try to pull them up individually to look at them, it says it can't display the image. Same thing happens with any song I've downloaded or a ringtone that came with the Pearl. I don't know what happened! It was working when I took it out of the box, and once I loaded the BB desktop software on my computer and the two communicated back and forth, it hasn't worked since. What should I do?

    Welcome to PinStack.

    check this post for a solution.

    Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

    Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

  14. #29
    flash24's Avatar
    flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Blackberry 8300 Mini FAQ - Common Issues

    VEry useful stuff here, thanks Red!

  15. #30
    elspethjane's Avatar
    elspethjane no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4

    Re: Blackberry 8300 Mini FAQ - Common Issues

    Very useful, thanks!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •