Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Originally Posted by mapalmer67 i bought my pearl last thursday 8-2-07 and my phone vibrates ... BlackBerry News forum

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Blackberry Pearl 8100 Mini FAQ

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by mapalmer67
    i bought my pearl last thursday 8-2-07 and my phone vibrates and then rings. i haave not messed with any settings thats the way it came when i bought it. did i get a good deal ? 129.99 and it came with a motorola h670.
    Hey mapalmer67 welcome to the stacks!

I'm not quite understanding the first part of the question, are you trying to make it stop vibrating?

Yes you did get a good deal. I had to paid more and didn't get a headset.

op3ndiljattda no está en línea Stack level 1

[quote=reddog187]Blackberry Pearl 8100 Mini FAQ

hey bro my blackberry pearl is stuck its like when i put in the battery n then my phone wont start on the screen the loading this is on the screen and wont go away helpp

mapalmer67 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

thanks for the welcome. i was just stating that my phone vibes then rings with incoming calls i didn't know if that has always been available on the pearls or not but i do like it set up that way. can you make the pearl vibe + a custome ringtone ?

PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by op3ndiljattda
    hey bro my blackberry pearl is stuck its like when i put in the battery n then my phone wont start on the screen the loading this is on the screen and wont go away helpp
    Check this thread op3ndiljattda : http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...uter_wont.html

Quote Originally Posted by mapalmer67
    thanks for the welcome. i was just stating that my phone vibes then rings with incoming calls i didn't know if that has always been available on the pearls or not but i do like it set up that way. can you make the pearl vibe + a custome ringtone ?
    You sure can make it vibe and a custome ringtone. If you look at #3 it will give you all the directions for editing your profiles. Once you access your active profile you can basically edit anything.

Hope that helps you guys.

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

PS rocks, thx Hayden!
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

dougandmegan no está en línea Stack level 1

Is there any third party fix to allow the phone to vibrate and ring at the same time? In some ways it is a small thing, but I find it irritating.

PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by dougandmegan
    Is there any third party fix to allow the phone to vibrate and ring at the same time? In some ways it is a small thing, but I find it irritating.
    unfortunately no....

ilovechhavi no está en línea Stack level 1

heyy i have a little problem a little help would be nice thanks,
    I have a blackberry pearl 8100 i have the desktop software downloaded and when i download the applications and try to add the applications its says not found

kingofdasouth no está en línea Stack level 2

This is a great guide to all of the little and big problems that people like me were having. Great post!

blowupj no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks a lot for that

bamalynn no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: ROOKIES LOOK HERE: Blackberry Pearl 8100 Mini FAQ Common Issues

Great FAQ, but I am still having problems with my Media Player. It is non-existant. I can see pictures I've taken with the camera as my theme wallpaper, but when I try to pull them up individually to look at them, it says it can't display the image. Same thing happens with any song I've downloaded or a ringtone that came with the Pearl. I don't know what happened! It was working when I took it out of the box, and once I loaded the BB desktop software on my computer and the two communicated back and forth, it hasn't worked since. What should I do?

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: ROOKIES LOOK HERE: Blackberry Pearl 8100 Mini FAQ Common Issues

Quote Originally Posted by bamalynn
    Great FAQ, but I am still having problems with my Media Player. It is non-existant. I can see pictures I've taken with the camera as my theme wallpaper, but when I try to pull them up individually to look at them, it says it can't display the image. Same thing happens with any song I've downloaded or a ringtone that came with the Pearl. I don't know what happened! It was working when I took it out of the box, and once I loaded the BB desktop software on my computer and the two communicated back and forth, it hasn't worked since. What should I do?
    When you power off and on do you get the error says: uncaught exeption: aplicationregistry.waitfor(0xac3ae76427d17f19) time out? if so this is common http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com....html#post2810

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: ROOKIES LOOK HERE: Blackberry Pearl 8100 Mini FAQ Common Issues

Quote Originally Posted by bamalynn

Welcome to PinStack.

check this post for a solution.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Re: Blackberry 8300 Mini FAQ - Common Issues

VEry useful stuff here, thanks Red!

elspethjane no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Blackberry 8300 Mini FAQ - Common Issues

Very useful, thanks!