Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Or this one T-Mobile Czech Republic ** <------------------------------------------------------------------------- NEWEST v4.2.1.168 (Multilanguage) - Applications: 4.2.1.103 ; ... BlackBerry News forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Blackberry 8100 Pearl OS Software Links (by Carrier) [as of 14AUG07]

Advertisement

Or this one
    T-Mobile Czech Republic** <------------------------------------------------------------------------- NEWEST
    v4.2.1.168 (Multilanguage) - Applications: 4.2.1.103; Platform: 2.3.0.82; Size: 73.20mb

postagola_bd no está en línea Stack level 1

1. i want to stick with desktop manager version 4.2.0.10 to update my OS. any problem to update OS if i stick with this version of DM?

2. I have already downloaded 4.2.1.101 OS from
    HongKong CSL limited.though still i dont transfer it to my pearl. any problem to this OS from HongKong CSL limited? any problem will rise to my pearl??

3. Why it will show T-mobile instead of showing logo of other carrier if i will use OS of other carrier? but Its great to know that my pearl will show T-mobile instead of showing logo of other carrier.

Thanks.......

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

1) The newest version of DM will back up and restore any 3rd party apps you have installed on your BB.

2) No you will not have any problems as long as you go to Start>Search>All Files and Folders. Type in vendor.xml. Press Search. When this file is found, highlight it and select Delete.

3) Because that's an internal feature of the OS that cannot be changed. I have a T-Mo US Pearl and I put the Mobilkom OS on it about a month or so ago. It still says T-Mobile.

i will be happy if my DM can only restore and backup my address book,sms.i think my older DM v4.2.0.10 can restore and backup my address book,sms.i am not worried about restoring and backing up 3rd party app like themes sinnce they will b on my PC and at any time i can put them to my pearl by application loader of DM.

*** I WANT TO KNOW THAT "CAN I UPDATE MY OS 4.2.0.64 TO 4.2.1.101 OR 4.2.1.103 USING MY DM v4.2.O.10?" WILL I FACE ANY PROBLEM WHILE UPDATING USING THIS VERSION OF DM?

Thanks....

asadun no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2589019C

just upgraded my OS, working fine so far. Thanks for the post.

huck no está en línea Stack level 1

I updated my Tmo Pearl 3 days ago and all is good so far. I went from the .64 to .103 and the only problem I noticed is that when I use the Zen Today Plus theme, I have to roll off the last email on the home screen in order for it to go away. The rest is good.

I just saw that the link to the Tmo site has .107 now though... D'oh!!

Thanks for taking the time to post all this info!!

EDIT: I did the upgrade to .107 and the email issue is still there.
    Last edited by huck; 08-24-2007 at 11:59 AM.

Hi all!
    i updated from .64 to .103 OS from Czech site.I suggest everyone to download .103 from Czech.its awesome OS.No problems found.my pearl is more smoother now.I used DM 4.2.0.10 for my update .It took less than 30mins to update my OS to .103.once i updated to newest one .107 from TMO US. OS .107 is disgusting.So i downgraded to my .103 OS. I will not recommand to get updated to .107 OS.

huck no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by postagola_bd
    .107 is disgusting.So i downgraded to my .103 OS. I will not recommand to get updated to .107 OS.
    What differences did you see with .107? I just upgraded from .103 to .107 and dont see any changes.

fidgit_nz no está en línea Stack level 1

Oh man... why does the newest version for Vodafone New Zealand only have Chinese! Maybe someone should let RIM know we're an English/Maori speaking nation... Good thing it wont matter which version I use... hopefully... *crosses fingers*

delias_007 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Re: Blackberry 8100 Pearl OS Software Links (by Carrier) [as of 07JULY]

Quote Originally Posted by echeco
    What About Telcel Carrier in Mexico?? any update??

Thanks in advance...
    Hi I have a question: did you updated your OS to the newone of your tryed with the ones that Telcel offers?

Saludos
    DE

echeco no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: Blackberry 8100 Pearl OS Software Links (by Carrier) [as of 07JULY]

Quote Originally Posted by delias_007
    Hi I have a question: did you updated your OS to the newone of your tryed with the ones that Telcel offers?

Saludos
    DE
    I use the one that tecrishon post it, by the way.. thanks tecrishon

Use el que comentaron acá, de momento no he tenido problemas, pero si hubieron varios cambios uno de ellos fue el google maps, se ve diferente, en su mayoría por lo que estuve viendo fueron updates.

Si me preguntas pq use este, prefiero este al de TELCEL, el de telcel no lo he usado.

Saludos

Smile Re: Blackberry 8100 Pearl OS Software Links (by Carrier) [as of 07JULY]

Use el que comentaron acá, de momento no he tenido problemas, pero si hubieron varios cambios uno de ellos fue el google maps, se ve diferente, en su mayoría por lo que estuve viendo fueron updates.

Si me preguntas pq use este, prefiero este al de TELCEL, el de telcel no lo he usado.

Saludos[/quote]

Oye y cual fue la version que usaste? el que yo encontre es 4.2.1.164

Y al darle un upgrade no tuviste problema con el telefono, funciono todo bien??

Te mando un saludo desde Torreon.

David Elías

echeco no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Blackberry 8100 Pearl OS Software Links (by Carrier) [as of 07JULY]

Este BlackBerry Handheld Software v4.2.0.79 (Multilanguage), es a donde me manda el link que viene en este thread.

Quote Originally Posted by delias_007

Saludos
    Oye y cual fue la version que usaste? el que yo encontre es 4.2.1.164

Y al darle un upgrade no tuviste problema con el telefono, funciono todo bien??

Te mando un saludo desde Torreon.

David Elías[/quote]

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Well finally yesterday night I changed the OS, I didn't have any problems with it (until this moment). It took like 20 min and other 20 min (maybe a little more) with the hour glass spining, I didn't unpluged the BB all the time it was connected to the PC. I just follow the instructions.

Thanks for your recommendations.

David Elias

Daethian no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2411D42E

Trying to download the OS update for ATT and the download had an error and then when I tried again from the site it said unavailable. gah anyone have it?

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast