Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

OK I just did a quick test, and the backup restored to default as well, ... BlackBerry News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

OK I just did a quick test, and the backup restored to default as well, not the specified email address. So you may have to stick with the synch and delete the doubles individualy later. Hmm
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

marczeffren no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Hmm. K. I'll keep u posted
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    ask me
    im not sure what im doing wrong but the sync isnt changing anything

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Is it configured for a two way sync? Are you syncing with outlook? Maybe different for me syncing with yahoo calendar.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    ask me
    syncing with outlook and tried doing a one way sync from outlooking and deleting the the blackberry calendar...nothing changed

StarMile no está en línea Stack level 3
    Wow… I’m not sure what to think about this.

It would be nice for read mail to show as read in GMail. However if I delete mail from my BB I absolutely DO NOT want it deleted from GMail! I get a lot of mail with large attachments, especially on my Google Apps accounts and regularly delete them from my device if I don’t need them on there. However I do need them left on GMail…

Any tips or ideas? I don’t want to find out the hard way.

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    You can choose to delete it only from your device, or from both. If you're worried about that, try the gmail app.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    I haven't read every single post for this thread. You guys feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I deleted my gmail account and recreated it via my service providers bis website. There is still an annoying lag time for my gmail inbox. It's still takes as long as 15 minutes to get gmail. Wasn't 2.6 supposed to resolve this issue also?

StarMile no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by javatyger View Post
    You can choose to delete it only from your device, or from both. If you're worried about that, try the gmail app.
    Yeah, I know that is the option, but I seemed to get the impression from others that behavior might change. And now I'm seeing all of this mess with the calendar issue...

For what it is worth, I normally get my GMail almost immediately on my BB. However since last night there appears to be a delay, perhaps it's related to the switch over. Regardless, I'm going to backup when I'm back at the office then give it a go.

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    Anyone get the edit sig in Gmail to work yet? I tried again today on TMO and no dice for me? I like to have my sig on my messages.
    "It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America". - Barack Obama

www.twitter.com/waydavis

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    I haven't read every single post for this thread. You guys feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I deleted my gmail account and recreated it via my service providers bis website. There is still an annoying lag time for my gmail inbox. It's still takes as long as 15 minutes to get gmail. Wasn't 2.6 supposed to resolve this issue also?
    The work around that I have used getting instant Gmail on BB is to use IMAP. You need to enable IMAP in Gmail settings via desktop/PC. Also, when setting up Gmail on your carrier's BIS site, add your email address and leave the password field blank. Once you hit the "Next" button, it will default to manual email settings. You will need to then add in your password along with server name: imap.gmail.com. Click finish and you will have instant push Gmail along with 2 way communication.

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mDRagON- View Post
    Anyone get the edit sig in Gmail to work yet? I tried again today on TMO and no dice for me? I like to have my sig on my messages.
    I just tried on my BB and it's still a no go. The only way to set your sig for now is to go to TMOs site on a PC and you can do it there.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortgage_Man View Post
    The work around that I have used getting instant Gmail on BB is to use IMAP. You need to enable IMAP in Gmail settings via desktop/PC. Also, when setting up Gmail on your carrier's BIS site, add your email address and leave the password field blank. Once you hit the "Next" button, it will default to manual email settings. You will need to then add in your password along with server name: imap.gmail.com. Click finish and you will have instant push Gmail along with 2 way communication.
    Cool....didn't know I had to or could enable imap via desktop.

davidland200 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ok folks black berry has the updates for these already downloaded aim, yahoo, and windows live for the updates

eyecon82 no está en línea Stack level 3
    sprint still doesn't have 2.6...wtf!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast