I just got an email from Bellshare last night that their very popular BerryWeather app ... BlackBerry News forum

fatboy97 no está en línea Stack level 3

BerryWeather Updated to v2.2.01

Advertisement

I just got an email from Bellshare last night that their very popular BerryWeather app has been updated to v2.2.01. BerryWeather is probably the best weather application out there for Blackberry. The main update is the added support for 3rd party app access to BerryWeather data. Developers can now integrate BerryWeather into their apps. Other than that it looks like a few bug fixes.

Note: Most of the same version updates upgrade (i.e. from version 2.1 to version 2. 2) are free and most of the major upgrades (i.e. from version 2 to version 3) might require an upgrade fee.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Good job getting the word out. Yes, Bellshare is now adding support for integration. There is an app that we are working closely with for the first shot, so keep your eyes open.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Yeah, Bellshare needs to add integration for more of the social media apps. Nice to get a different LED color for Facebook from BerryBuzz, but need one for the Twitter apps, etc.

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    As always, just because you haven't heard much from Bellshare it doesn't mean we aren't hard at work testing new and improved apps. BerryWeather 2.2 may look like a small update on the outside. But the potential is the the big important new feature. One of the latest items on our plate has been working with Epic Applications and allowing integration with BerryWeather and Ultimate Lock. When Ultimate Lock is installed and engaged on your Blackberry (Touch and Non-Touch screen), BerryWeather will display the weather Icon and information of your choice.

Currently only Ultimate Lock is supported. But with the huge popularity of the app, we hope that many developers will be joining the BerryWeather party to collaborate together.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Morgase; 03-05-2010 at 05:10 PM.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Thanks for posting the screenies, Morg! Been away from my computer for a few days, or I would have.

THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!