Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I love BerryWeather now even more! This upgrade is so much faster, this is really ... BlackBerry News forum

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

I love BerryWeather now even more! This upgrade is so much faster, this is really a favorite app of mine. Great job Bellshare, you guys do some top of the line work.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I am sorry to be caught slacking everyone. i have been sickly recently, thanks to
    MStrawder for picking up my slack. Its definitely been run thru, and i like the result so much better!!!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

camshafter no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    Some animated themes can be absolutely killer on the battery and memory. Especially if it's one that changes the wallpaper periodically.
    well i did delete the theme in hope that was it, dang it, it wasnt..same usage. so today i deleted Beejive and went back to yahoo chat. will see if this is it? hopefully it is i really live Beweather but i also paid 20.00 for Bejive, aaggghhh.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    I am sorry to be caught slacking everyone. i have been sickly recently, thanks to
    MStrawder for picking up my slack. Its definitely been run thru, and i like the result so much better!!!!
    Not a problem bro. This new version does seem to be much faster with a lower memory footprint. Especially love being able to backup my preferences.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12