Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Got it updated fine through appworld. Just sent it around and 50% of the people ... BlackBerry News forum

kyleresq no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Got it updated fine through appworld. Just sent it around and 50% of the people I sent it to downloaded no prob through the OTA link and the other 50% are getting download failed errors. I guess lots are still trying to get it right now so I told them to keep trying! Oddly, the "show when I am on the phone" option gone from the beta version...is that an "enhanced" feature that I'll get when the 5.0 OS finally comes out for my 8220?
    BlackBerry8220/4.6.0.180 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

good no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Negative
    BIG UP!!!!

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Used the OTA link and had no problems downloading it. It's working fine so far on my 8330 running the leaked 5.0.0.238 hybrid OS!

iheartmybb22 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask :)
    Ok, it FINALLY installed, after getting it from App World. Really liking it so far. Anyone else tried it out yet?

trenafisher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30DA1A71
    i now have it loaded on my Tour and it looks a lil different from the beta, but all the features seem to be the same. im loving it all over again even though ive been using the beta since it was leaked...lol...it just feels good to have the official version finally.
    Now im thinking i should test of OS 5.0 beta just for the fun of it since i now know bbm 5.0 is compatible
    ...Your Attitude is going to determine your Altitude....

"So Blessed"

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by trenafisher View Post
    i now have it loaded on my Tour and it looks a lil different from the beta, but all the features seem to be the same. im loving it all over again even though ive been using the beta since it was leaked...lol...it just feels good to have the official version finally.
    Now im thinking i should test of OS 5.0 beta just for the fun of it since i now know bbm 5.0 is compatible
    I have had the 5.0 on my Storm for a week now. It is so awesome. If you have a chance to get it on your Tour I would say go for it. There is so much improved, IMO. Having BBM 5.0 just made it that much better!

trenafisher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30DA1A71
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    I have had the 5.0 on my Storm for a week now. It is so awesome. If you have a chance to get it on your Tour I would say go for it. There is so much improved, IMO. Having BBM 5.0 just made it that much better!
    sweet! i think ima go for it in that case, everyone makes it sound so kool! lol
    ...Your Attitude is going to determine your Altitude....

"So Blessed"

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    I tried that via Storm and it didn't work. Maybe I mistyped it. Will try on Lori's since already did it via AW on mine.
    www.blackberry.com/send/messenger
    "Who Dares Wins"

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5
    Just downloaded it off the Appworld and I gotta say this is a beautiful update

jayfreeman no está en línea Stack level 3
    new version working great on 9500 Storm 4.7.0.173 (voda uk)

trinidude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3102A66F
    Jus installed it on 4.7 storm ... So good so far.. Even used az's first link
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.148 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

trinidude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3102A66F
    Looks way nice =P ... Oh I'm runnin an unlocked storm for tmobile ...so as u said so good so far lol
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.148 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    I downloaded this morning and noticed right off that the status indicator (green dot) is missing from beside my contacts avatar or photo....anyone else have this?...BTW if I open the contact's info their status does show up there...just seems inconvenient...comments?
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56

sugarhoodie no está en línea Stack level 2
    Downloaded the new version on my Tour. No photos are showing up on contacts that I know have photos. Also...a contact is showing up as busy but she is saying she is available. Suggestions?
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    OK I downloaded the new verison and I lost all my contacts.. what did I do wrong? if you have me on your list please invite me
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast