Seamless and easy to use Apps have always attracted me. Here is one for the ... BlackBerry News forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Backup, Restore All Your Contacts

Advertisement

Seamless and easy to use Apps have always attracted me. Here is one for the Blackberry and iPhone I find very useful for everyone. No one wants to lose contacts weather by a crash or device switch.

Blackberry App World Link: Free Lite version

iDrive Web Site:

Backup:
    Install the IDrive Lite app and sign up for an account. Tap the 'Backup' button to backup your contact information

Restore:
    In case you lose or delete a contact and would like to restore it, select the 'Restore' tab and use any of the below options to restore.

Restore All
    Restores all your backed up contacts without overwriting them.

Selective restore
    Restores only selected backed up contacts to your iPhone/BlackBerry.

Clean Slate Restore#
    Wipes your iPhone contacts clean before restoring them from backup.

Restore contacts from another device
    Allows you to restore contacts from another device (iPhone to BlackBerry or vice versa).

Video Demo

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Thats nice, but google sync pretty much does it also. And if im correct my tour saves my contacts to my sim card.

fox581 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I tried the service, great idea. Ill have to try google sync to compare. Some of us have cdma and don't have a sim card.
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/554; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I don't like how Google handle some things so I don't use them for my contact manager and of course it goes without saying not everyone has a Google Account (hard to believe)

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    I completely understand. For example, i hate how it handles my contacts work address. It just paste everyone's home address to it. Also The calendar issue is well known. It just takes off any recurrences off any appointment. Sucks, but now this is the best way to sync my wife's contacts and mine without having to go through DM and both are the same.Hopefully when 5.0 roll out and bis 2.8 it will solve all of these problems. I dont want to have to go through my pc to make sure my contacts and calendars are sync'd.