Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Downloading now, sounds like a great application! Has a lot of potential uses.... BlackBerry News forum

crysti_reyes no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24B09C64

Advertisement

Downloading now, sounds like a great application! Has a lot of potential uses.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    You talked me into it, Az, and I don't even know what it is. How's that for faith in your com padre?

UPDATE: I only hope I don't end up buying more stuff - I've got too much stuff already.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 04-11-2009 at 12:00 PM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    You talked me into it, Az, and I don't even know what it is. How's that for faith in your com padre?

UPDATE: I only hope I don't end up buying more stuff - I've got too much stuff already.
    Lol-me too JB. I'm contantly DL and deleting apps and themes.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

I almost bought an external hard drive right off the bat. Lucky I'm getting busy and don't have time for it now. whew!!!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Cano no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up Amazon

AZSTAR.... thank you! I have been waiting for this app for too long! I'm always buying things from amazon, and it was always a pain in the rear to keep going to their website and fiddling around with their non BB friendly website to track my items when I'm away from my Mac. You def earned some trust with this recommendation! Thank you!

haha after all the excitement I had failed to realize that your trust is all maxed out because you are a moderator! Well here you go anyways:

Trust +1!

haha

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    I almost bought an external hard drive right off the bat. Lucky I'm getting busy and don't have time for it now. whew!!!
    I fall into the same trap J! haha Internet shopping is evil because it is too easy, but now when they make it BB friendly... it got more evil and easier! AAAHHHH!!!!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Its a great app, quickly one of my favorites. I have been uploading ridiculous pictures like my foot, just to see what it finds for me to buy. Useful and fun...perfect

And btw, mods don't max out, anyone can receive trust if they have earned it . But don't give me any now, don't want people thinking I'm asking for it
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

wellsm no está en línea Stack level 2
    Too bad no Storm support - really looking forward to Amazon Remembers on my bberry. It works great on the iphone.

(And for those wondering about the image recognition, etc... they are using actual people to figure out what photo you took and what items match. google Mechanical Turk )

I just realized that you can upload images - what fun!

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    This could prove useful . . . I should @ least check it out!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12