Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by SVT Cobra BGR's people have the trashiest mouths on the planet. What ... BlackBerry News forum

walkiniceberg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21D45768

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by SVT Cobra View Post
    BGR's people have the trashiest mouths on the planet.

What a way to run a site.
    That's why we're PINSTACK: Smartphone PROFESSIONALS
    Lol
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I was thinking the same thing Cobra. We sure do attract high quality content and users here.

I'm glad after 8+ years, RIM FINALLY gets its, just how important PIN/BBM messaging is/could have been. Sadly at present its about the only unique feature left, PUSH is all over (FREE PUSH available on Nokia and others). Plus, unlike years ago other platforms now have MSN IM, ICQ, etc and some users are actually avoiding BB because they prefer to use universal IM services and not one that either locks friends IN or OUT of your circle.

I'm locked to BB for the same reason... PIN messaging.

lsuisam4zing3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    I was thinking the same thing Cobra. We sure do attract high quality content and users here.

I'm glad after 8+ years, RIM FINALLY gets its, just how important PIN/BBM messaging is/could have been. Sadly at present its about the only unique feature left, PUSH is all over (FREE PUSH available on Nokia and others). Plus, unlike years ago other platforms now have MSN IM, ICQ, etc and some users are actually avoiding BB because they prefer to use universal IM services and not one that either locks friends IN or OUT of your circle.

I'm locked to BB for the same reason... PIN messaging.
    I actually prefer pin messaging to any other instant messaging service i use, i feel like its more secure and more controlled on how can and cant contact me. Also I find blackberry messaging to be more convient than others becvause its so easy to access it, its everywhere my berry is

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    i cant wait too see it launch. that will be pretty exciting.
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Hopefully it's worth waiting for

There's a ton of BB sites out there.
    NO ONE BEATS PINSTACK........NO ONE!
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    well like all apps, this has been leaked they cant keep it under they hands cause like all others software/updates or others have been leaked or posted so just a matter of hitting up the right place and getting it

"Leaks"....oh yeah.....I will run with that subject on another thread.......

(hint) If RIM can have the best security protected phones on the market, bar none, how is it that they "can't" keep their own software under wraps?

They didn't "leak" it...they RELEASED it....

Ok, I'm done.

Any new news on a release date or a beta yet?
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

PIN/ID
    just ask
    "Leaks"....oh yeah.....I will run with that subject on another thread.......

(hint) If RIM can have the best security protected phones on the market, bar none, how is it that they "can't" keep their own software under wraps?

They didn't "leak" it...they RELEASED it....

Ok, I'm done.

Any new news on a release date or a beta yet?
    lol funny how u say that man..

cause being rim and having the most protected phones, even software for the computer/phones or security sites have been hacked and so on and data been stolen or software got leaked

like back in Kevin Mitnick days to now yea it has changed but all apps/websites/forums can still be hacked with tools or if u know your stuff bruteforce the sites and if u debug/hex/unpack/repack the apps and so on like u just have to know how to go about it so like one of the carriers just ran into this and also kaspersky internet security just got they site hacked a few months back and they have a security program lol so...even programs that wanna do a server check to see if the keys are real can be changed so..

bro like i said it being RIM has nothing to do with it and even if they do leak the os or someone of they team does or even someone they may think they can trust does it u know.. i hate people who try and act like now an days u cant hack and change code or whatever else can be done. when it can be anyways all i have to say..

when this does come out should be better then the one they have
    Last edited by brianjr1988; 06-16-2009 at 04:31 AM.

I would agree, but they must be hacked everyday?
    Not hard to find the "leak" from an employee and "fix" them.

Hacks are easy, I have the tools, but not the stupidity

(btw..bruteforce is ancient history)

Enuff hijacking for me..........

PIN/ID
    just ask
    I would agree, but they must be hacked everyday?
    Not hard to find the "leak" from an employee and "fix" them.

Hacks are easy, I have the tools, but not the stupidity

(btw..bruteforce is ancient history)

Enuff hijacking for me..........
    lol yea i know it is but i was just trying to make a point u know no matter how high the security is it can be bypassed one way or another but ya i was not saying they would get hacked hardcore everyday lol if they did that would be one big prob but ya anyways back on topic

and SVT dont take the post above that i was trying to start a fight with ya cause i was not trying to

Be mad at you????
    Ain't gonna happen

I love debates and others opinions!
    I didn't take it as a fight.
    It's hard to know true intentions when typing

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Be mad at you????
    Ain't gonna happen

I love debates and others opinions!
    I didn't take it as a fight.
    It's hard to know true intentions when typing
    well good to know we on same page man , but with this new bbm makes me wonder if they will stuff it for just 4.5 and up so the 4.3 os people's are going to be left out or even just have it for 5.0

walkiniceberg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21D45768
    Hopefully this new bbm will be universally available for all bb's although it probably won't be,It doesn't hurt to hope. It would be nice if RIM hooked us all up.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by lsuisam4zing3 View Post
    I actually prefer pin messaging to any other instant messaging service i use, i feel like its more secure and more controlled on how can and cant contact me. Also I find blackberry messaging to be more convient than others becvause its so easy to access it, its everywhere my berry is
    Unfortunately PIN to PIN messages are not encrypted and transmit in plaintext, allowing anyone who intercepts them to read them. While this is a remote possibility, you should keep it in mind.

I think they may be encrypted on BES though. It's been a while since I've check PIN security.

dklimah no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    This is uber-sweet. I can't wait to upgrade.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast