Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

skinnie, Welcome to PinStack. Please try to keep you questions a little closer to the ... BlackBerry News forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: 8700 Accessories guide.

Advertisement

skinnie, Welcome to PinStack.

Please try to keep you questions a little closer to the topic of the thread. It makes it easier for you to get a proper response. Are you talking about receiving an MMS message? That depends on your carrier and your BB model. You might want to add your device model, carrier, Device OS Version and BES Status to your PinStack Profile. It will negate the need for us to ask when it might impact our response.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

casamurphy no está en línea Stack level 2

Please recommend a hands free mic, both blue tooth and cable connected. thanks....

r1ch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Just got my BB 2days ago (finally made the move from a treo650). I am looking for a silicone or clear plastic case that doesnt make my device bulky
    and that I can use with the carry case that came with it.

Any reccomendations?

Thanks in advance

deparson no está en línea Stack level 1

Check out CDW.com for BB extras. They have the lambskin case for the 8700 for $19.99. With our copr. discount it comes to $15. They often have very good prices on cellular phone supplies.

If you are in Chicagoland pick up at will call and save shipping. You do have to pay tax in IL however.

-D

Bercy no está en línea Stack level 1

I cannot find any GPS bluetooth receiver for my BB 8700f on these sites. Does someone know where I could find this ? Thanks

xgat no está en línea Stack level 1

i swore i saw it on this website, but isnt there an 8700c black leather case that flipped over and only covered the screen and not the keyboard?

Krisbbsme no está en línea Stack level 1

Extended battery for a 8700G, just found one on BlackberryDen.com, anyone have experience with this? is it really giving more than two days without a charge?
    Thanks..
    Kris

twj332 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    whoknows

Thumbs up Re: 8700 Accessories guide.

I have purchased the coolmir keyboard from man-machine and have been successful in the install of drivers for the 8703e; I say this as the 8703e is not listed in the compatable divice listing. I have used now for several weeks and it is wonderful. I recommend this device to anyone who is looking for a very cool, functional keyboard.

Web address man-machine com

Ota link man-machine ota

Tested BlackBerrys :
    Handheld software version 4.0 or higher BlackBerry 6210, 6220, 6230, 6280, 6510, 7100g, 7100i, 7100r, 7100t, 7100v, 7100x, 7105t, 7210, 7230, 7250, 7270, 7280, 7290, 7510, 7520, 8700c, 8700g, 8700r and 8707 . I have tested and ran on 8703e with great success.

Special Note: Follow the installation instruction to the "T" otherwise you will have problems.

PBr4.1.0 rel518 PL2.2.0.171 A4.1.0.373 on Tbaytel network with fast 100
    PBr4.1.0 rel518 PL2.2.0.171 A4.1.0.373 on Tbaytel network with fast 100

smokey1972 no está en línea Stack level 1

Is there any bluetooth earpiece that actually has a loud volume? I have one now that's very low. Thx

Madalliam no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by xgat View Post
    i swore i saw it on this website, but isnt there an 8700c black leather case that flipped over and only covered the screen and not the keyboard?
    I've used - Fommy.com in the past and they have a case possibly like the one you're describing.

In the upper right hand corner there is an "accessory search" - I bought SKU 8331. It has a black leather flip top where you can hold a credit card, license and two memory chips. I've had it since July of 2007 and am personally looking for an upgrade.

My opinion: It's not a bad case but I find that the side buttons (#,*,alt -- @,DEL,<--) are hard to push when the case is on-- the casing is a little too close to those buttons for my liking so I find I still take it out of that case to use it anyway. And about a month ago or so, the leather belt clip is separating from the metal clip since I've clipped it in my belt so often it's just kind of started to come apart. The clear plastic on it is a bit scratched up and foggy looking these days too.

Still, not a bad case- I can carry my license and a credit card or two in the pocket for easy/light traveling (though watch out. If you pack a ton of cards in there and then go back to only one or two- you stretch the leather pouch and your cards could fall out if your case unbuttons- had that happen once). To date, in stores, I haven't found one case that I like better than this leather one- it just has a few downsides to it. Depending on what you like in your case, as cases go, it's atleast a 6 out of 10. I'm still searching and hoping to find a 10 out of 10 case I would love to find a version of this type that will hold up better if anyone else has some recommendations.

Another wallet type flip over cover is SKU: 6055. That one is a little different and seems more a carrying case though than the 8331. I do not own this one though. Just happened to be browsing the section for upgrades.

There are other cases (ofcourse) on that site for a BB 8700C phone that look promising and I may try them. Hard/rubbery protective covering SKUs: 6040, 6042, 80306, 80924 <-- I'd like 80924 better if it was in black.

There are other case covers for different models at Fommy but the ones I mentioned seem to be more toward our 8700C models.

Thought I'd share. I'm sure there are other sites that have other cases and case models. That's just the one I used last year for my first BB case.

technobrowser no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzzyP View Post
    i'm not feelin that case....... too plain for my taste...... lolol
    I actually received this case last thursday and LOVE IT! The design is similar to the RIM case that comes with the device, but the quality is better. I have tried it on my sister's Curve and fits like a glove on both.
    I would highly recommend it for a low profile case

eskimomann209 no está en línea Stack level 1
    very useful thanks

eskimomann209 no está en línea Stack level 1
    no one up this late huh?

psychicreader80 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Question Naking themes and I need more icons

Where can I get more icons and buttons? I just need the little buttons. Anyone have ideas?

Thanks!

Jessica

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12