Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

My BB 9630 Tour is Sprint branded phone, but I unlocked it, and I am ... BlackBerry News forum

Director447 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

My BB 9630 Tour is Sprint branded phone, but I unlocked it, and I am on AT&T and not one problem with the phone. Happy New Year . Director 447

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Director, You have unlocked the GSM (SIM card) side of the 9630 for AT&T. As you know, the Tour has both CDMA and GSM sides in it and the CDMA side is useless to a GSM carrier such as AT&T.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

JMcoy no está en línea Stack level 1
    Happy new year back jblackfish is right The CDMA has it the same as GSM sides so no good with just a GSM carrier alone.

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    RIM keeps sliding a little at a time into a sea of uncertainty. It's pretty amazing really. A company that once knew what it was doing, has morphed into one, that if in fact they still do know what they are doing? It sure doesn't show.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yep. The competition's tough and it's not gonna let up IMO. It's a cut-throat world out there - RIM, get on the stick or else.

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    Yes my friend while reading all this comments about the trackball how does one go from trackball to iphone promotion? Its ok to express an opinion but this is not the forum for it! We're talking about trackballs, and no one who is serious about their blackberry would leave blackberry for something else just because of some technical problems that all iphones, blackberries, nokias, androids,winmos(htc), and others will have as devices that they are! And how does a blackberry has a touch screen as insinuated in one of the comments above? Please help me on that!

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    When I mean blackberry, I refer to the comment of the tour with touch screen!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234