Booth #501. The Devcon 2008... it keeps getting more attractive. Here's yet another last min ... Blackberry Developer Conference forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

DevCon: See & Feel the New Storm at 2008 BlackBerry Developers Conference!

Advertisement

Booth #501. The Devcon 2008... it keeps getting more attractive. Here's yet another last min surprise. The Storm will be on display for trial by users. If you are going to be there... Enjoy!

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    looks delicious!
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Be sure to bring your DIVX format files on your sdcard to see if in fact it does play divx files. It says it does but you never know. PLease let us know whoever's going how the quality is on the phone of the movie or music video. Of course pick a good quality file to test it on don't pick a vintage movie either. And also let us know if in fact the screen goes fullscreen mode when playing divx files. I don't wanna buy the darn thing and it'll only play the files as some videos on my curve 1/4 of the screen very sad. Okay? Thank you so much in advance. Don't get me wrong but when I test this thing i'll be sure to bring my sd card to see how the files play on this thing.