ZAGG announced the availability of an invisibleSHIELD(TM) for the BlackBerry Bold. The invisibleSHIELD is made ... CTIA Wireless IT & Ent. 2008 forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

CTIA: ZAGG Inc. Introduces invisibleSHIELD for BlackBerry Bold

Advertisement

ZAGG announced the availability of an invisibleSHIELD(TM) for the BlackBerry Bold. The invisibleSHIELD is made from a patented film exclusive to ZAGG, used for the purpose of protecting high-performance electronic devices, such as mobile phones, PDAs, gaming devices and laptops.

"BlackBerry devices have become vitally important business tools for many people, and as such, they need the best possible protection to maintain their appeal and appearance," said Robert G. Pedersen II, President and CEO of ZAGG. "We are excited to offer the real, original, premier scratch-proof protection - the invisibleSHIELD - for RIM's BlackBerry Bold."

The invisibleSHIELD is created from an exclusive, ultra-tough patented film originally designed for the US Military to protect helicopter blades from wind, sand and the wear and tear of high-speed travel. Combining military-grade scratch protection with precision-cut designs, the invisibleSHIELD, backed by a lifetime guarantee, allows customers to use their electronics without the fear of scratches or nicks.

"Historically, BlackBerry has led the smartphone industry, although sales of the new Apple iPhone 3G are increasing rapidly," said Pedersen. "The invisibleSHIELD continues to be the top protective accessory for both of these devices, so whichever device you have, you can find an invisibleSHIELD to cover it."

To see ZAGG's full catalog, or to purchase online, please visit http://www.ZAGG.com.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    This is gonna be on my Bold. Good find Hayden

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    really there isn't a whole lot to protect on the bold. The screen, and the little part at the bottom under the keyboard.... and maybe the silver beveled side rails. Not sure how that would stick, but I will get the screen part for sure !!

thanks H

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I ordered one for my Bold, but am going to return/exchange it for the one for the Bold since I am getting it. I'll let you know how it works. So far, all testimonials deem it's superb.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo0tdemon View Post
    I ordered one for my Bold, but am going to return/exchange it for the one for the Bold since I am getting it. I'll let you know how it works. So far, all testimonials deem it's superb.
    Im guessing you meant you ordered one for your iPhone but are gonna exchange it for a bold one ?

Abbsta no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Stacker
    I have it on already. I have to say that the full version doesn't cover everything like the silver bezel but just parts of it.

I also think that you almost need a lab environment to make sure that there is no dust under the screen protector part. Also once you take it off you can't re-apply it so, your best bet is make sure it's aligned properly and clean before it is set.

With a little effort I have no bubbles but I have specks of dust and I think eventually I'll take it off since the screen is the best part of the Bold.

Would I recommend it..I would say yes as it is a good product but putting it on is a different thing entirely.

black07 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbsta View Post
    I have it on already. I have to say that the full version doesn't cover everything like the silver bezel but just parts of it.

I also think that you almost need a lab environment to make sure that there is no dust under the screen protector part. Also once you take it off you can't re-apply it so, your best bet is make sure it's aligned properly and clean before it is set.

With a little effort I have no bubbles but I have specks of dust and I think eventually I'll take it off since the screen is the best part of the Bold.

Would I recommend it..I would say yes as it is a good product but putting it on is a different thing entirely.
    I totally agree with you, its impossible to put it on without getting some kind of dirt or whatever under it, but I do like this product.

vortec7 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30487CF1
    Better than the BSE?? Feedback anyone?
    TIA

P.S. Not saying this is a bad product at all (since I haven't tried it yet), but after spending 5 years in the marines I just want to remind everyone that the military purchases the worst quality gear from the lowest bidder. So that whole "made for the US Military" to me is a terrible marketing approach.
    Last edited by vortec7; 09-15-2008 at 06:19 PM.
    :)

GsxRz750 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249F16CD
    Quote Originally Posted by vortec7 View Post
    Better than the BSE?? Feedback anyone?
    TIA

P.S. Not saying this is a bad product at all (since I haven't tried it yet), but after spending 5 years in the marines I just want to remind everyone that the military purchases the worst quality gear from the lowest bidder. So that whole "made for the US Military" to me is a terrible marketing approach.
    I TOTALLY AGREE!!! I'm in the Army and it's ridiculous to see all the crap the military buys and deems a worthwhile product, and soon as someone adds the buzzword "Tactical" to something it becomes a must have.

I definitely want to hear more people who have it on their Bold speak up before I drop coin on more than the screen protector!
    And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
    -Friedrich Nietzsche