CTIA WIRELESS I.T. & Entertainment 2008 , taking place this week at Moscone West, from ... CTIA Wireless IT & Ent. 2008 forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod

CTIA WIRELESS I.T. & Entertainment 2008 - RIM BlackBerry Highlights!

CTIA WIRELESS I.T. & Entertainment 2008, taking place this week at Moscone West, from September 10 - 12, mobile phone manufacturers, carriers and content providers announced new devices, content channels and applications that enhance the mobile experience for consumers, mobile professionals and the enterprise.

RIM had two new devices among the new devices debuting at CTIA WIT&E this year: the Sprint Nextel Blackberry Curve 8350i, with Push-to-Talk capabilities and the first Blackberry Flip Phone - the Pearl 8220 available through T-Mobile.

During his keynote address today, Jim Balsille, co-CEO of Research in Motion unveiled a new relationship with MySpace to deliver an integrated MySpace Mobile Experience, customized for Blackberry users. In related news, Microsoft announced LiveSearch will become available on the Blackberry homescreen, with no download required, and Slacker announced that its web radio application will be available for Blackberry devices.

TiVo Inc., and Research In Motion, also announced a partnership to bring customized TiVo services to the BlackBerry wireless platform. Also, MapQuest today announced the beta launch of MapQuest 4 Mobile, a free, downloadable application that extends capabilities to compatible BlackBerry smartphones.

Shantanu Narayen, president and CEO of Adobe, also took the keynote stage today, discussing the mobile Internet and the future of mobile applications. As part of his discussion, he announced the availability of Photoshop Mobile, a new application designed to improve the mobile camera phone experience.

About CTIA WIRELESS I.T. & Entertainment 2008
    The largest wireless data event in the industry, truly embodies the ever-changing, dynamic and innovative world of wireless data in enterprise and in entertainment. This is the one show that brings key audiences such as enterprise users, solution providers, content owners and mobile distributors together to form strategic partnerships, service industry needs and create new innovations in wireless data. For more news visit

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (
    Thank you Hayden. For all the effort you put into making Pinstack the #1 BB site.
    Looks as though those of us worried as to whether RIM was staying on top of things given all the competition have had absolutely nothing to fear.
    They're ahead of the Curve (ha) in device configuration, covering flip, touch, and querty 3g, while agressively pursuing the incorporation of the consumer features required for their introduction into that market. RIM Rules

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    Great recap Hayden