Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Pass. It's Nice! Just I wouldn't leave my full qwerty. They should've left it as ... CTIA Wireless IT & Ent. 2008 forum

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70

Advertisement

Pass. It's Nice! Just I wouldn't leave my full qwerty. They should've left it as KickStart.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ilovemy8100 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24371c8d
    Ill definitly be passing on this one,I think it just looks very very ugly and plain,and I have always hated the scratches from closing the phone so many times,and its bigger,everyone knows the bigger they get the more pieces you have to fix if they break.BOO! But hey at least I'm glad that tmobile gets it first!~via BB (wappinstack.com)~

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F
    Don't get me wrong...I think it is a nice looking phone. But now that I've used a Pearl and a Curve for so long, I just couldn't get used to having a flip again. BUT...there are a lot of phone users who would prefer it, so kudos to RIM.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I dont like flip phones, but i must admit that it does look really nice.

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Whatever floats RIM's boat I guess. To me, it's very un-blackberry. I hope this doesn't start a chain reaction of suck for RIM.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Simply Brilliant! Another home run for RIM! Glad that I'm on both AT&T and T-Mobile as I will definitely buy this phone the moment it is released. No questions, no hesitation, a fantastic job of styling, I Love the Analog clock on the front of the flip. A stylish classic look to a very modern phone. No downsides whatsoever. The perfect pocket phone. The perfect compliment to my Bold, and Javelin models.

I've always enjoyed the ease of use, and lighting fast response of SureType, beginning with my 7130c (which I still have) and each rev has brought an even better feature set to the SureType software load, so this version should be even faster and easier. I could not be more enthused!

Once again RIM comes through. The future is filled with BlackBerry Nerdvana......

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Probably going to sell like crack-injected hotcakes. I won't lie, this looked like a dud at the start but this just might take the smartphone world by storm, especially with the kids. "you can have a razor, or a smartphone blackberry with push email, multimedia, instant messaging, and a qwerty-like keyboard for the same price". I'll take the 2nd one if I'm a teenager......or a wife that doesnt want a big phone....
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

Rrupert no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    238E3391
    just wait till you open it, it's B I G.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    ^^Yup...It's B I G ! !

Logical_psycho no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    248711DD
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~looks good but don't really care to much for flip phones, think ill pass on this one.

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    As long as it won't lag like the 8100 does I think I might give this phone a try.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    it seems to be targeted to the lower end handset market so to downgrade dont seem like a good idea to me im pass

shockaholick no está en línea Stack level 3

Gps???

I was just wondering if this will have gps...i know it says maps...but i wasn't sure if it had gps as well?

richmo58 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm sure this will do well.

Actually, for a voice phone only, I always preferred a flip, since you could answer by opening and hanging up by closing, which seemed more natural to me than pushing buttons.

However, once I graduated to a smart phone (8100), I'm glad its not a flip since there's immediate access to the keyboard, full view of the screen, etc. I think if I had to replace my Pearl with another, I'll stay with the candy bar form factor. Actually, I'm hoping to go with a Curve or Bold next go round because of the full keyboard (not at all a slam on SureType...I find it remarkable).

I'm going to make a generalization that I'm sure will have a lot of exceptions: Those that use their BlackBerry mostly for a phone will like the flip, while those that use it mostly for data/email will stick with what we have now...

bophus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EI19DF
    i wish this phone was available in a non flip phone. i do like the features that it has.
    Cellular Customer Service = Useless

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast