Mobile Internet usage has grown tremendously in recent years with more than 54 million Americans ... CTIA Wireless IT & Ent. 2008 forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

CTIA: Purina Launches and go2 Pets

Mobile Internet usage has grown tremendously in recent years with more than 54 million Americans accessing the Internet from a mobile device in the past year. By 2012, it is estimated there will be nearly 92 million mobile Internet users in the United States.

Since mobile Internet users are likely among the 80 million pet owners in the United States, many may wish to take fun and helpful content regarding their pets with them while on-the-go. With the launch of mobile Web sites, and go2 Pets, sponsored by Purina, the home computer no longer has pet lovers on a leash. Now anyone with mobile service and a Web-enabled cell phone can access fun and useful pet information anywhere. and go2 Pets allow people and their pets to have fun wherever they go by helping them locate pet-friendly businesses, keeping them up-to-date on the latest pet news or providing training tips on demand.

If pet lovers are looking for fun and entertainment at their finger tips, all they need to do is visit for free ringtones, wallpapers, games and videos. When searching for dog- and cat-related information, such as the nearest dog park or pet-friendly restaurant, pet owners can turn to go2 Pets as a fast and helpful resource.

searching for off-leash parks in my zip code

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    This is kinda neat...

Breezy279 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Cute! I am a pet lover!
    8900 with the stock OS ;)

monilovesedmond no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just got a puppy so totally loving this!!! Thanks!