Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm getting "The application has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the ... CTIA Wireless IT & Ent. 2008 forum

mbranscum no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2161A8BC

Advertisement

I'm getting "The application has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy."

I did edit my firewall settings to allow Opera Mini to start each time without permissions.

I am using BB Personal BIS on ATT on an 8310.

Any suggestions???
    Follow me on Twitter

Cool Smartphone User Guy

bigmikk no está en línea Stack level 1
    great thanks

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    It took a long time to find my position, i know its beta but google still top for me.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    No love for my 8120. Would love to try it out. So am I reading this right that the app won't feature triangulation, but GPS only?
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

ABMdesign no está en línea Stack level 2
    Seems like a lot of folks want to stick with Google Maps over MQ4. I use Google Maps too, but only for the "search" feature. I don't use it for "directions" because it always picks the worst possible route and there is no option to choose another one. Sure, you can manually drag new points to create a new route, but if already know the best route then you probably don't need directions. It's frustrating having to use 2 different map apps. I'm hoping MQ4 will solve this.
    Anyone else have this issue with Google Maps, or is there some functionality that I am oblivious to?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12