Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

wrong raton... it came out for moto, htc, pretty much every smart phone imaginable except ... CTIA Wireless IT & Ent. 2008 forum

theend81 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

wrong raton... it came out for moto, htc, pretty much every smart phone imaginable except BB which is even more a kick in the goodies

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Thumbs down Let down

Quote Originally Posted by theend81 View Post
    wrong raton... it came out for moto, htc, pretty much every smart phone imaginable except BB which is even more a kick in the goodies

I was talking about the battle of the fruits then and it ended up going to bb's archnemesis-iphone lol. But yeah everyone in their mother got it but our pre-historic brickberries
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

LMAO! well put, VERY well put.

I follow Blackberry and crackberry on twitter, they are always asking for questions... and of course they always pick some a*hole who doesn't know how to take a picture to answer. I always ask about BB and RIM getting their a**es handed to them in terms of Augmented Reality Apps and Apps in general without a single response.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I admit that my bb may not be the latest and trendiest of things but I'm very pleased it has everything it has and not settling either because the only thing mine's missing is the capability to go around pressing on the screen for show lol <---iphone low blow. Nonetheless, I do admit I was undergoing through an iphone phace not too long ago but came to my senses and realized the things I would be missing out on. For instance, camera flash (extremely important for me) I do go out quite often and this is one of my must haves on a phone. Yes, I could carry a camera but seriously would you got to a club carrying a camera/smartphone/keys/and who knows what else? lol. I like to keep it simple what's the point of having all these apps when I'll be missing out on the essentials <---another low blow. hehehe...Not hating just stating some factos

Have you seen the iPhone pictures? Yes we may have a flash, but theirs are just better quality. Apple makes things for designers, and their lack of flash is made up for with better quality. I think of the phones' camera as an emergency back-up. If I go to a club to take pics, I will take a small digi-cam, I wont depend on the slooooooow camera the BBs have. To me, if the pictures are THAT important, I'll use a camera. Even a cheap one will get you AT LEAST 8-10+ mp. I dont see if a picture is important using anything less. Even if so, I go back to my previous argument that the quality on the BBs is terrible.

I used to think BBs were untouchable... They've been slacking and have let iPhone not only catch up, but surpass it (using iPhone as main competitor... though could honestly be replaced with your choice of smart phone). Anything the BBs had everyone else can do... and sometimes better. They've caught up, and now if RIM doesn't move quickly they'll be left behind.

I use Augmented Reality as the base line of 'new smart phone tech'. I really do believe it will be the future. While the iPhone has monocle (quick example) we JUST got into using the barcode contact for BBM.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Very true . Yet, you still haven't mentioned how horrible web browsing is on our brickberries. RIM's browser make netscape on windows 95 look like today's Safari lmao

I actually had someone in my office walk back to their desk from a conference room, take their computer out of screensaver mode, open IE, go to google, look up some info, and walk back to the conference room before i got the page on my Storm.

I was trying to not open up old wounds.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by theend81 View Post
    I actually had someone in my office walk back to their desk from a conference room, take their computer out of screensaver mode, open IE, go to google, look up some info, and walk back to the conference room before i got the page on my Storm.

I was trying to not open up old wounds.
    It's not old if it's still an issue . The thing that gets me is that RIM keeps releasing these new phones if new's even the word for it. They keep wrapping these same old stuff in new shells and selling us the same crap in a new housing. Heck, I could buy a new housing for my phone in any color and name it Blackberry 10000 for all i care. They definitely need to improve their devices. I was tempted to jump ship a month ago as you can trace back my iphone fever about a month ago but decided to stay until they improve its hardware. Perhaps next year

Half way through my 2 year contract... I am not going to keep thinking about, but they better really impress me. Like you said, the Storm 2? Same BS but they added more memory and WiFi? about time! Again just playing catch-up in their own game.

They really, REALLY need to do something impressive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12