Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by jhowle NOTHING BUT A SILICONE RUBBER CASE ON IT..LOL dont think so. ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jhowle
    NOTHING BUT A SILICONE RUBBER CASE ON IT..LOL
    dont think so. look in between the keys.

jhowle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3115EE05
    I DID AND I SEE THE ROGINAL CINGULAR SILVER PLASTIC CASE. NOTICE THE SHADOW AROUND THE EDGES OF THE YELLOW

PIN/ID
    3115EE05
    I HATE TO BUST ON YALL BUT YOU MUST BE CRAZY TALKING ABOUT A YELLOW 8700G WHEN IN THAT PICTUCURE IS A 8700 C CINGULAR PHONE WITH A YELLOW RUBBER CASE ON IT
    Last edited by jhowle; 12-12-2006 at 03:08 AM.

tmag2005 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    250d3c8f
    Mr JHowle - you have your LOUDSPEAKER ON....(CAPS)

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Easy on the caps please!

BBWrangler no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    219DFD90
    Quote Originally Posted by LouieBraciol
    Cops out here especially in staten island have nothing to do. So they bother everyone, yes its against the law to talk on the phone.

I got pulled over on Valentines for talkin on my nextel when it was in the seat next to me on Speaker.

the copped pull me over while he was on the damn phone.

Cops have nothing else better to do then bust balls for tints, exhauset and systems. Yes talkinon the phone is illegal and when i see people doin it and not driving right the cops are no where to be found.

When i get on my phone while i drive, whihc is rarely happening, i get pulled over.
    That's interesting. Since the law was passed, I've never once seen anybody get pulled over for not being hands-free in Brooklyn, Queens, or Manhattan.
    Mind you, I really wish some of them had been. I suppose since the cops ignore the law too they might feel funny writing people up for it. Or they're just too busy talking to bother. That's up there with newspaper reading on the steering wheel person, 55MPH eyelash-curler woman (or man), and anyone with children not firmly strapped down in their seats.

What's scary is the people who use their BB while driving. If you're using the GPS that's one thing, but is that email/im/memo that important that you can't wait until the next light? And for the love of <insert deity>, at least keep one hand on the wheel if you insist on holding the BB while the car's moving. Please?

OK. I'm better now.

BTW - if you ever see a Blue WRX driving away from you like your car is about to explode, now you know why.
    It doesn't record video. Get over it.

giamburrasca no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256223F9
    N8, you're keeping a very low profile on this thread. Have you repainted anything canary yellow?

PIN/ID
    3115EE05
    I Said It Before And I Will Say It Again It Is A 8700c With A Yellow Rubber Case On It..lol
    Looking for new buddies. Add me pin# 3115EE05

LouieBraciol no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BBWrangler
    That's interesting. Since the law was passed, I've never once seen anybody get pulled over for not being hands-free in Brooklyn, Queens, or Manhattan.
    Mind you, I really wish some of them had been. I suppose since the cops ignore the law too they might feel funny writing people up for it. Or they're just too busy talking to bother. That's up there with newspaper reading on the steering wheel person, 55MPH eyelash-curler woman (or man), and anyone with children not firmly strapped down in their seats.

What's scary is the people who use their BB while driving. If you're using the GPS that's one thing, but is that email/im/memo that important that you can't wait until the next light? And for the love of <insert deity>, at least keep one hand on the wheel if you insist on holding the BB while the car's moving. Please?

OK. I'm better now.

BTW - if you ever see a Blue WRX driving away from you like your car is about to explode, now you know why.
    yt

Very nice man, there is a bunch of them on this damn isalnd a few pushin over 600hp.

You should come through one night.

aND yes its just a yellow case

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12