New user here, and I can't thank you all enough for rhe various FAQs and ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

hondovlx no está en línea Stack level 1

yahoo email folder vanished

Advertisement

New user here, and I can't thank you all enough for rhe various FAQs and such. I've learned lots, but can't seem to find an answer to this problem.
    the problem is that my yahoo mail folder has disappeared from my desktop. I have pulled the battery, resent service books, and gone to the email setup page to be sure it wa still there, to no avail.
    Anyone have some insight into this? The icon is not hidden through the menu, either. Nothing is hidden on mine until I get an idea as to what might be good to hide or not.
    When I resent the service books, I got a confirmation from this one particular yahoo account, but it still won't show the icon on my desktop.
    Thank you so much for any help you can provide!

EDIT: It came back, somwhere between resets and downloading more service books, but now my Blackberry/Sprint email account has vanished.
    Ah... I guess I'll get it straight somehow.
    Last edited by hondovlx; 06-10-2007 at 05:20 PM.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: yahoo email folder vanished

Seems strange, when you send an email to the address that you dont have an icon for do you get a notification of the email?

hondovlx no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Seems strange, when you send an email to the address that you dont have an icon for do you get a notification of the email?
    Sure did.I say "did", because it has now resolved itself. I could also choose that particular address as a "from" address when sending an email to someone. Wish I could help more, but it stumped me. Live and Learn.