Hi guys, (admins) Not sure why my question was removed, and pointed to a trust ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

newby no está en línea Stack level 1

why was my question removed?

Advertisement

Hi guys, (admins)
    Not sure why my question was removed, and pointed to a trust web page?. I am a genuine person with a genuine problem. one that I believe many people will have encountered and will encounter?.
    My Question was quite simple:
    Why can 3 guys who I support with 8707v cannot access the internet with their devices, when everyone else can?, I tied to supply as much information as possible to avoid lots of replies for things I have already tried.
    Where was my fault?
    If I did something wrong, please explain, so I don’t make the same mistake again.
    At the end of all this, I still have the problem unresolved.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: why was my question removed?

Is THIS your question? Looks like it was not deleted but moved to a forum where it is liable to get more visibility unless you posted it there in the first place.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~you can subscribe to the thread to keep track of it - just look for the "subscribe to this thred link." You also have the option to get instant email notification when someone responds. And if you are aPinstack member you can check there to see all the threads you are subscribed to. Hope this helps.

newby no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Re: why was my question removed?

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    Is THIS your question? Looks like it was not deleted but moved to a forum where it is liable to get more visibility unless you posted it there in the first place.

Rcbjr.
    Yes this was my posting.
    Why did the email I receive tell me it had be removed, and not moved into another forum. I did think you guys where not as bad as that, I was really mis-understanding the email.
    Thank you for your help.
    I will check to see if I have any replies.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

To find your most recent posts you can click your name and choose "find more posts by"...

Hope this helps.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Hey Newby, they do this to me all the time, it drives me nuts but I eventually find it. I've posted 2 threads for a theme request and they moved it to a theme request page. Unfortunatly no one's gotten back to me...