Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am curious to hear from the masses as to what bluetooth headset you are ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

nikosia no está en línea Stack level 3

Which bluetooth headset works best with the 8703e?

Advertisement

I am curious to hear from the masses as to what bluetooth headset you are using...and general thoughts as to which one works best with the 8703e.

Thanks

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Which bluetooth headset works best with the 8703e?

The why I like the most is the samsung WEP 200 which is small and have a great sound quality but watch for fake one before buying
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

Z06_Pilot no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B34C42

I have two.

My Jabra JX10 which I've had for a year or so, and my recently purchased Jawbone. Oh man, you have GOT to check out the Jawbone. It absolutely works as advertised. I can be in my truck with the windows down and the radio on, and the folks on the other end can only hear a faint background noise.

It's great stuff, and comes with many mounting options and sizes for a perfect fit. both my headset lock onto the BB and never fail to activate when I pick up the phone.

what a nice change from my old Treo 700wx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Motorola H500. I can hear in noisy areas with this thing. Only problem I have with it is that it flops around on my ear which it's not supposed to.

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

I have the Nokia BH200 & BH900. Love them both! Excellent fit and sound quality. I would like to get my hands on the Jawbone one day soon though

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Jawbone 1000%

rgarde no está en línea Stack level 2

I have tried many bluetooth headsets, but I love my new Samsung WEP-200. It's nice and small, but the best is price and reliability. I have to check out the Jawbone though seems to be popular....

ericshmerick no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B9FC53

I had a Jawbone for a few days and hated it. Didn't like how the little rubber nub had to maintain constant contact with your cheek for the ambient audio cancellation to work. Also, when the DSP was active, my voice sounded digitized on the other end. Everyone I spoke to said it sounded lousy.

So I tried the WEP-200. Tiny, comfortable, but the mic picked up everything going on around me. Using in an airport was a waste of time.

I am thinking of trying the Nokia BH-900. The reviews seem good, and Best Buy just dropped the price from $119 to $79.

I also am considering the Plantronics 665, but the reviews I've read all tend to say the mic isn't that great. And it's expensive at $129.

Then there is the Blackberry 655 version of the Plantronics 655. Supposed to be "tweaked" to work well with the BB. Reviews seem hit or miss.

I'll try the Nokia. If it doesn't work, I'll just go back to my wired headset. That works great...

TMOLydia no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E73420

Quote Originally Posted by sn1p3r
    The why I like the most is the samsung WEP 200 which is small and have a great sound quality but watch for fake one before buying
    Totally agree here. I love mine too

melerant no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    32C029E1

Motorola H700. I've had the most sucess with this headset, and i have used all of the above.
    Ladies and Gentleman we are floating in space....
    "God didn't do that, you did that you fat @#$%"

nikosia no está en línea Stack level 3

Ok so lets mix this up a bit...what wired sets have peeps had great experience with?

Thanks

melerant no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    32C029E1

I have an 8703e, and I have a beautful conection with my Motorolla H700. All others have failed me, they're just the flavor of the week. I get drawn in by the cute shape and pretty name. I've always gone for a newer sexier product because it makes me feel more powerfull. I know everyone is looking at me and saying, "who's that guy, how did he land a piece like that; he must be important." The newer sexier product hasn't stood up to the H700 yet. The H700 is a little boring and might be slightly large compared to the others, but I think it has the best funcionality and compatibility with the 8703e
    Hope this helps

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rubik5x5x5 no está en línea Stack level 1

Jawbone -- works at 60MPH on my motorcycle, nothing I have ever seen even comes close. Little tricky to get it inside the helmet though.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

I don't have an 8703e but I have had great experiences using the Plantronics Voyager 510 with all the BT BB's I've had (7290, 8700c, 8800). Be sure you're researching the right criteria: performance and comfort unless your plan is to just model the headset.

mjohnson24 no está en línea Stack level 1

I agree with the others Motorola H700 - haven't tried the Jawbone. Why would anyone want a wired earpiece compared to a bluetooth earpiece?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast