I can't seem to get push weather to work on my 8700c. I subscribed to ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

rsamms no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Where's my push weather?

Advertisement

I can't seem to get push weather to work on my 8700c. I subscribed to weather channel push, but no weather reports on my home page. Any ideas what might be broken ? I'm on a hosted BES service, but not sure whether BES or the carrier service books "own" this set of apps

Thanks
    Robin

Hosted BES

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Where's my push weather?

Do you see an icon on your homescreen? Have you checked in your browser for a link? I know it only pushes twice a day or so.

Have you checked out BBWeather?

PIN/ID
    Ask

Cp6169,

No Icons on my homescreen. If I go to 'push services it shows subscriptions to The weather Channel (4 cities) and Quick Help. I've had this handheld for a week, as my previous was returned to Cingular (defective). Push services ran fine before I did an enterprise activation. (2-3 days) I did delete all my push subscriptions and wipe the device prior to enterprise activation, then I re-subscribed to the push channels.

Robin

PIN/ID
    Ask

If you are using BES, does Browser push content require MDS ? It turns out my Hosted provider has not enabled MDS yet.

Robin