I just drop my phone and i crack the body. where can I get a ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

ginster6 no está en línea Stack level 1

where can I buy?

Advertisement

I just drop my phone and i crack the body. where can I get a new body. it is verizon 8703e. or can I call verizon that the phone has a problem and they will send out a new one to me?

mcgowan08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    If you have the insurance you can try calling Verizon, you'll have to pay your deductible. You can also try BBRepairshop.com, little pricey but you can ship your device to them and get it back right away good as new.

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    hey I saw something on this site (or atleast I think it was on this site) about a company who specializes in blackberry parts. I'm trying to do a search to find it and once I do i'll post it

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ok it wasnt pinstack its a website called www.promobility.com, Once you type in the address select the option that size bb parts and devices, then select bb parts and then select your blackberry and then you can scroll down to find your parts. The only problem is they only have the housing for the 8700g and the 8700c (however all the 87XX series parts are under one heading so maybe it might work). I'll check to see if I can find anything else