Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com) hi there, I've been using my 8700g for about a year now ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Re: What do you do with you BB 8700?

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com) hi there, I've been using my 8700g for about a year now and I have no complains about it, I love everything about it. Full key pad,nice beautiful screen. As for your two kids, I don't recommend giving them a Blackberry8700 maybe a sidekick 3, for the media features, there's the pearl, but it doesn't have the full keypad. Just wait til their grown up

toymachinejg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24232f19

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the 8700 is the best it make my life complete!!

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998

The darn 8703e controls my life. Got to love it. I have rental properties and advertise on the web. I get back to prospective tenants before they get off their computer. Hey, if he gets back to me that fast maybe he will be a great landlord and address issues just as fast. Love the calendar and the ability to run several apps at the same time.

r1ch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yup I agree I've had the 8700g for 4months and it has been rock solid in all depts. Coming from the treo 650 was such a relief, constant reboots, crappy apps, horrible keys (tiny), heavy, touch screen inaccurate, the list is endless.

My 8700g gets me up in the morning, gets me directions anywhere, keeps me on top of emails, keeps me sign in on 4 IM's accounts, I use it as a modem to connect to internet so that I can send files when away from the office/studio and plans my journey when taking the underground tube. Obviously many devices have calenders and notes/memo pads, but the bb seems to work the best for me.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    I don't have an 8700 yet but I do use my BB for texting, pinning, browsing, IMing, email, calendar, memos, tasks, address book, RSS feeds. Went thru 3 Sidekicks, 5 other BB, 6 Pocket PC/Pocket PC Phone Editions, and a slew of regular phones.
    This is still true even though I have now been thru a second 7105t (this was originally written when I had the first one) and I am now on my 2nd Pearl.

However, I have not used the MP3 player, camera, or media storage yet.

I forgot to mention I also use the calculator. I have been using the phone more than I used to since I went back to college and didn't want to use their phone to call for a ride if I was going to get out early or late.
    In fact, I have my entire summer planned out on my BB. 2 camps, a conference and an online summer course (yes I planned daily study times for when I am at home and will take my BB with me when I travel).

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Also my weekly workouts scheduled for 3 days a week and other social outings, family birthdays, etc.

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3

I use my 8700g to fight evil. While driving, I record the licence plate numbers of people who wait until the very last possible to merge. Then I report them to the proper authorities. Soon I will begin making citizens arrests. Making the world safer, with my Blackberry.
    Andy

bbCT no está en línea Stack level 2

ive had my 8700c since nov 06 an ill never go back to a regular phone. i love it comes in handy so much, to lookin sumthin up real quick to gettin directions.

rtrimble no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by takeshi
    I use mine for email, calendar, scheduling things with the better half via meeting requests, checking traffic (local traffic map)& weather (doppler), browsing the web, getting directions (Google Local), playing games, and IM'ing with my partner when she's traveling via BB Messenger. Oh, and of course, the phone.
    There's a phone on the Blackberry? Darn I knew I wasn't using it to it's full potential

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

emails, calendar reminders, some games, address book, traffic reports, chatting, website browsing, banking, composing music, weather updates, sharing pictures, work phone, make people jealous, you get the idea.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by SuzzyP
    I have a 7100g currently and am waiting for my 8700c to arrive this week. I have been thru 4 treo 650's. What a pile of poop those are. So very dissappointed with them. I wanted so badly to like them but crash after crash just drove me to the brink. I got a used 7100g BB on ebay and have loved it. Now i am going to upgrade to the 8700. I will NOT go back to Palm again. even when the 700 comes out for Cingular....

certified crackberry head
    I went through a couple of Treos (a 600 and a 650) and boy oh boy do I relate. PILE OF POOOOOOOP! LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123