Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hey all, I just want to know what most of you do with your BB ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

alval11 no está en línea Stack level 2

What do you do with you BB 8700?

Advertisement

Hey all, I just want to know what most of you do with your BB 8700. I believe that if most people used a BB for at least a week, they would not go back to a regular cell phone. I let my co-worker use my BB 8700c, now she is going to buy one for herself. Also, most teens (such as my two kids) would love to text using a BB as oppose to their cells. Your thoughts?

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: What do you do with you BB 8700?

Well I use my BB as my organizer. I have tons of info on my BB and I love texting and Messenger services. My BB organizes my life.

alval11 no está en línea Stack level 2

So are you using the calander or another program to organize?

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4

I utilize everything on the BB... The Eoffice, calendar, tasks, memo, address book (obviously). I have my Pinstack loaded, Handango inhand, led app (for fun), bb messenger. I am currently researching a good messenger app so I can have access to my yahoo and MSN.

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~I use it for everything. Thru my BLACKBERRY I can stay up to date on current affairs, surf the web, join great groups,such as this one. I use the callender,address book, BB messenger and a few other apps. I will never EVER go back to a plain phone. I am a heavy texter and emailer. Regular phones just can't take the load I put on them. Trust me I know, I went thru 6 razrs.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I don't have an 8700 yet but I do use my BB for texting, pinning, browsing, IMing, email, calendar, memos, tasks, address book, RSS feeds. Went thru 3 Sidekicks, 5 other BB, 6 Pocket PC/Pocket PC Phone Editions, and a slew of regular phones.

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

...I try to take over the world!!!! Muaahaahahahaha!!! Well, that's what everyone tells me. I use both of mine (7100i and 8700c) for work and play. Between BIS and BES for military resources, i'm always on it. EMAIL!!!! Good gosh having then keeps me in the loop and ahead of the game. Only if I had a BB sooner...

Ruminator no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d2215a

I've been a PDA user for a decade. I've also wanted to have only one device to deal with. (Actually, I don't even want a personal computer -- I want a mobile device that does EVERYTHING! ) While that level of convergence is not yet possible, the 8700c I have combines PDA and mobile phone devices pretty well.

Once I get the problem with synchronizing with my Mac worked out, I'll be a pretty happy boy. My 8700c is not going to ever be very far from me. I'm a heavy PDA user, and more so after reading David Allen's Getting Things Done, so the BB is never, ever, very far from me. I really try to get things (to-do's, etc) off my mind as quick as possible. I sleep much better for it.

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    I use my 8700r for everything. I work for Rogers, so I'm always on my phone. I had a nokia 6620 for a year or so, and the video/mp3 was great, but I wasn't getting as much work done as I needed. I bought a 7280 on ebay, and fell in love, but the memory (16mb) wasn't enough, the screen sucked and gprs was too slow. I paid $600 canadian for my 8700 and I don't regret it one bit. I'm always on the net, msn, bbmessenger, sms, and phone. I bought my girlfriend a 7100 and sold some second hand BBs to a couple friends. Now I'm always connected.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

I am with Alex. I do everything on mine. Phone, Internet, email, text, bb messenger, appointments, alarm clock, telnet, etc etc etc. Pretty much the only thing I don't do is have intimate encounters with it.

LMAO

tamon77 no está en línea Stack level 1

I use it for everything as well. Usually I am a 2 device guy but I have been using the 8700g for almost a week now for everything I need. Just wish it had a camera to feed my photoblogging obsession. I've used a lot of BB's and by far this is the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruminator
    Once I get the problem with synchronizing with my Mac worked out, I'll be a pretty happy boy. My 8700c is not going to ever be very far from me. I'm a heavy PDA user, and more so after reading David Allen's Getting Things Done, so the BB is never, ever, very far from me. I really try to get things (to-do's, etc) off my mind as quick as possible. I sleep much better for it.
    Pocket Mac works for synching but not loading stuff onto the BB.

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

I have a 7100g currently and am waiting for my 8700c to arrive this week. I have been thru 4 treo 650's. What a pile of poop those are. So very dissappointed with them. I wanted so badly to like them but crash after crash just drove me to the brink. I got a used 7100g BB on ebay and have loved it. Now i am going to upgrade to the 8700. I will NOT go back to Palm again. even when the 700 comes out for Cingular....

certified crackberry head

rkit123 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Well I don't have a 8700 I use a 7290 I woudnt ever go back to a plain phone I would be lost without a bb (wap.pinstack.com)~~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast