How about this One? When using the Zen Theme on my 8700, I receive calls, ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

louee6 no está en línea Stack level 3

**Weird Voicemail Issue**

Advertisement

How about this One? When using the Zen Theme on my 8700, I receive calls, and if I happen to miss the call and someone leaves a voicemail, it will say that I have one new voicemail. But once I click okay it shows no voicemail indicator. I sad let me try switching themes and see what happens. I switched over to the Overload Theme and for some reason it shows now that I have a voicemail waiting with the little icon on top. Let me ask you guys, do ya'll think I need to take Zen off and re-install or could this be an issue with the Phone. Tmo said it was an issue with the phone. For some reason when I call, I know way more than those reps about this phone. So all Tmo wants to do is send me another phone, which has happen 3 times already. Please feel free to leave any suggestions or fixes to help me out. I really need help with this. Thanks Pinstack Community!

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: **Weird Voicemail Issue**

Zen sporadically does not show the vm indicator. When a vm is left for you the vm system sends your phone a silent sms and that pops the icon. not all phones A) understand that sms or B)have the option to pop the icon. Zen just has issues no biggie.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

I've never had problems with the VM indicator on Zen. Could be your particular OS version.

louee6 no está en línea Stack level 3

I hardly doubt if its my Os version, cause like I said I could easily swith to any other theme and boom there she is, the voicemail icon pops up with no problem. You say its no biggie, but it is to me....Thanks tho for responding