Guys I don't know what else to do, I recently got a new fone from ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

louee6 no está en línea Stack level 3

!voicemail Indicator Dissappeared!

Advertisement

Guys I don't know what else to do, I recently got a new fone from Tmo because I was having issues. Got the new fone, and now the icon that shows up that I have a voicemail waiting no longer pops up. All it says when I have a missed call and someone leaves me a message is that I have a new voicemail. I tried having Tmo reset voicemail and nothing. Re-registered on the network, and nothing. Anyone have any fixes for my problem, please feel free to leave suggestions or comments. Thanks for your time People. This is the #1 Blackberry Community!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: !voicemail Indicator Dissappeared!

are you talking about the icon that looks like a cassette tape?
    have you tried pulling your battery?
    also maybe it is theme related? have you changed the theme?

louee6 no está en línea Stack level 3

That'll be the icon imma talking about. Itried pullin the battery numerous times, and even changed themes around but still nothing. I give up already, this sh@* is driving me crazy. I never know when i got voicemails, but whatever. THANKS CHERRICHIODO FOR THE ONLY RESPONSE. YOU TRIED RIGHT. vbmenu_register("postmenu_243771", true);

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

I'd check with your carrier. Their VM system might not be setting the indicator properly (or it's stuck).