i got a new blackberry 8707 and i cant get rid of a voicemail icon. ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

dannydinamo no está en línea Stack level 1

voicemail icon

Advertisement

i got a new blackberry 8707 and i cant get rid of a voicemail icon. i dont even have that option on my account (monthly payment, not pay as you go). does anyone know how i acn remove that icon from there. its on the left side above my battery icon. thanks

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: voicemail icon

Danny, try a battery pull and reinsert. If that doesn't work, leave yourself a voicemail, listen to it, then delete it. That should make it go away. Welcome to the Stacks!

i tried the battery pull and it didnt work. i cant leave a voicemail cuz i dont even have that option. is there an other way or do i have to add that option on my account and then do what you said and then just cancel it? thanks

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Danny, who is your service provider? You actually have a monthly service plan without voicemail? That's unique.

FIDO. and i dont have voicemail cuz nobody ever leaves messages so i dont want to pay for that service if im not going to use it. people just send me a txt message if they cant get a hold of me.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Gotcha. The only other thing I can think of is to resend your service books and that might get rid of it. Options/Advanced/Host Routing Table/Click/Register Now.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

dannydinamo,

Well, it's going to be hard to send service books to a BB on the Fido network. Fido doesn't support Blackberry. I think you might have to call Fido Customer Care and get them to clear the Voice Mail if you don't have voice mails on your Account.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles