Hi, I am new here. I have had a BB 8700r for about 6 months ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

lyban no está en línea Stack level 1

Voice echoing back to person I call

Advertisement

Hi,
    I am new here. I have had a BB 8700r for about 6 months now. I am with Rodgers and love the BB but lately when I use the phone, I do not hear anything unusual but the persons that I talk to complain that they here their own voices repeating everything that they say. They are all getting quite annoyed with this and say it is impossible to carry on a conversation. I, on the other hand do not hear anything like this. Has anyone else experienced this problem.

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    I have with my 8700c. Not very recently though. I usually hung up and called back and it quit

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    lyban, Welcome to PinStack.

This is usually a sign of a poor connection with the tower, and usually on the end that is receiving the echo. It used to be a big problem with cell phones, but as decreased as the technology has gotten better.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

lyban no está en línea Stack level 1

Do you mean that

the problem is with the phone being used by the person who can hear the echo. It is mostly being heard at my mothers house and she is using a cordless 2.5 Ghh phone.

lmc0434 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B09322
    i had major echo issues with my 7130e and when I switched to 8703 i had no issues.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    I have had that many times on the iDEN network, but on the PCS network that rarely happens. Maybe the lower the mghz the better chance of echoes?