Hi. New member, first time poster, 2 year BB user. I have the 8700G through ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

vwchappy no está en línea Stack level 1

Viewing .IPD backup files

Advertisement

Hi.

New member, first time poster, 2 year BB user. I have the 8700G through T-Mobile and I was wondering if there is any way to view the .ipd backup files. The reason being, I have about 5000 messages on my BB right now, and I'd like to view them on the big screen on my PC to get rid of some rather than going through them on the little BB screen. A lot of those messages I want to keep because they are customer orders that a reference, but some have attachments that I simply don't need, and I would like to get rid of them. Is this a possibility??

Thanks!!

Tim

visortgw no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Viewing .IPD backup files

Take a look at ABC Amber BlackBerry Converter -- it is the nest IPD viewer that I have seen. There is a free trial available on their website (http://www.processtext.com/abcblackberry.html). Also, check out ABC Amber IPD Merger, a companion program that allows you to merge multiple IPD files.

vwchappy no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Viewing .IPD backup files

Thanks for the reply. That IS a nifty program, but it doesn't let me delete. I want to delete and then save back to the orginal file, and put back on my BB. I was going to sort the messages by files size and then delete all the big ones, but there was no size tab. nifty little proggy though