Hi, cud somebody help me on this issue... I cant see the replica of my ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

gtgisnow no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2046FA4D

Thumbs down How to view and send messages in Lotusnotes "Draft folder" through my BES 8700g

Advertisement

Hi, cud somebody help me on this issue... I cant see the replica of my "Drafts" folder present in Lotus Domino on my Blackberry... Hence i cant send any critical mails that i had saved in my draft folder from my Blackberry.. I consider this as a very critical flaw and wanna rectify it ASAP. Rcbjr,cp6169 or somebody please help.....!!!:cry:

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: How to view and send messages in Lotusnotes "Draft folder" through my BES 8700g

Sorry, I don't use BES, and really don't know how to set it up. But if the Draft Folder is not listed in the folders to be sync'ed or available for selection, you won't view it. As this is not Device specific, you might get a better response from the BES Admin Forum. If I could, I would move it there for you.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

gtgisnow no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2046FA4D

Re: How to view and send messages in Lotusnotes "Draft folder" through my BES 8700g

Yeah RCBJR i wud really like you to take this issue up over there... and please let me know...