i am having issues tonight with connectivity, i am on a verizon 8703e.. emails to ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

pspiegel no está en línea Stack level 2

Verizon BIS Down?

Advertisement

i am having issues tonight with connectivity, i am on a verizon 8703e.. emails to my @vzw.blackberry.net account are not coming through and when I tried to send a pin message to someone it gave me a failed to contact service error and now it just is stuck pending... same thing happened when i tried to send an outgoing email, did multiple battery pulls, also resent service books (which never came through)

also it is showing a strange 1xev indication instead of 1XEV... anyone else having issues? i am in Los Angeles if that helps..

pspiegel no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Verizon BIS Down?

seems to have been partially resolved since ive posted this... however, mail is still very slow to come in in...

however, still neither email or PIN will go out.. it is giving me the "failed to contact service error"

is anyone else having this happen to them too?

also, what does the 1xev mean exactly, i had never seen it before..

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

1xev means you are connected to an EVDO Capable tower, but the final connection to the RIM Network has not been completed. It sounds like you have done all that you can do, except to call your Carrier's Data Network CSR and ask about tower or network problems. Have you tried to drive around and see if you can get 1XEV from a different tower?

1xev = no data service
    1EXV = data service active

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

whsbuss no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    1xev means you are connected to an EVDO Capable tower, but the final connection to the RIM Network has not been completed. It sounds like you have done all that you can do, except to call your Carrier's Data Network CSR and ask about tower or network problems. Have you tried to drive around and see if you can get 1XEV from a different tower?

1xev = no data service
    1EXV = data service active

Rcbjr.
    You may also want to update your PRL *22899

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hi pspiegel. Have you tried to go into your BIS and delete all the email accounts, and set them up again? That may help.

corys00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317d7591

There is a trouble ticket out regarding RIM BIS registerations. Pretty much what has to happen if you can't PIN or Email through the BIS is to call WDTS (1-800-922-0204 opt. 3) and have a data tech re-register you with RIM (the exact tool to do it fails to come to my head). Once they reset it on RIM's end, you'll be up and rolling. Any other issues regarding VZW feel free to message me on here or PIN PM me. I work directly for VZW and I will try to assist you as much as possible.

FUTURESTARS no está en línea Stack level 2

How do you login via a PC?

When I go to http://bis.na.blackberry.net/html, it brings me to tmobile.com

How do VERIZON users login?

BCoop8184 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32B12DA7