Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Have a 8703 e and have a hands free car kit, but wont link up ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

oilman$ no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Verizon 8703E Zen question

Advertisement

Have a 8703 e and have a hands free car kit, but wont link up to it, or my head set...can't figure it out,any help.... just got it today....head set worked w/ last phone and so did car kit ..thanks for any help...

jkniep no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32b4dfaa

Quote Originally Posted by tab1217
    ok, I'm making progress, I downloaded the OS and edited the alx file to change the vendor codes to "105" (Verizon). I now have Bell, Cingular, O2 icon, O2 list, Orange, Vodafone, and Vodafone today (which is very cool) but no Zen?? Any suggestions? I saw some places where it said zen in the alx file, but there was no vendor code to change where it said zen?
    I to have an 8703e. I loaded all of the software that came with the phone but can not find the files to change in order to unlock the other themes. How were you able to find the file?

drsoram no está en línea Stack level 1

I downloaded ZEN for my Verizon 8703E from the link near the top of this thread. It downloaded sucessfully OTA and is no where to be found! Not in my Font Family list at all.

Any help would be appreciated! Where did it download to?
    thanks!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Quote Originally Posted by jkniep
    I to have an 8703e. I loaded all of the software that came with the phone but can not find the files to change in order to unlock the other themes. How were you able to find the file?
    The software that you need usually isnt provided when you purchase a BB, you need to download the OS from here... http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...s_carrier.html.

If you need further help with this let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by drsoram
    I downloaded ZEN for my Verizon 8703E from the link near the top of this thread. It downloaded sucessfully OTA and is no where to be found! Not in my Font Family list at all.

Any help would be appreciated! Where did it download to?
    thanks!
    Do you see the theme listed in your applications?
    Last edited by cp6169; 04-29-2007 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Automerged.

geneatals no está en línea Stack level 2

I have an 8703e. I just dl's the dimension zen and dimension today;

Problems with dimension today: slugish with the trackwheel respone. screen brightness needs to be manually incrreased by pushingright power button.

Problems with dimension zen: I have bb messenger as one of the top 4 icons, but when i recieve a message i do not recieve a prompt telling me that i have, i hear an alert, and the led changes color, but no notification on the screen:

Anyone else come across this and have a solution to any?

I am running the lastest OS for my desktop and bb device via verizon os dl page

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12