Hi - was just reading about a new BlueTooth device called the Aliph Jawbone - ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

muttbarker no está en línea Stack level 1

Verizon 8703e and the Aliph Jawbone bluetooth

Advertisement

Hi - was just reading about a new BlueTooth device called the Aliph Jawbone - supposed to be be just a terrific headset. Optimized for Cingular - wondered if anyone knew anytyhing about how it works on the Verizon network and / or used it with a Blackberry.

Thanks!

I have just found this web site and hope that this post is correct in its content and in the right forum.

Kevin Barker

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Verizon 8703e and the Aliph Jawbone bluetooth

Welcome to Pinstack!

I must say that I did buy this bluetooth headset and I also returned it. People kept asking if I was speaking to them in the bathroom, which is kind of embarassing. The other issue I had was trying to find a gel that would actually fit my ear. I don't think this is worth the 130$ they are asking for. But this is just my opinion, I know some will disagree others will agree.

seshep no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Re: Verizon 8703e and the Aliph Jawbone bluetooth

Well first I don't use headsets very much. I did purchase the HS-655 bluetooth headset to use with my Verizon 8703e and it works very well.
    I've used other headsets with other devices and I can say that this one is the best I've used.

I'd also like to add that Stacey is HOT!

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Welcome to the Stacks Muttbarker. Like Stace, I too returned this unit after purchase. I couldn't get it to fit comforably.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

I know I've seen some threads on it one at least one of the BB forum sites I visit. There's definitely info out there on using it with a BB... Mixed reviews too from what I've seen. BT headsets will always be like that though since fit is so subjective.

ScottyWein29 no está en línea Stack level 2
    The car bluetooth will not show the contacts so the only way I can place a call is by going into my phone...any help thx

ScottyWein29 no está en línea Stack level 2

Sorry I meant to do a new threaĐ

team_mom no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Thumbs up Re: Verizon 8703e and the Aliph Jawbone bluetooth

I have the Jawbone and it works well. I have a Jeep Wrangler that I love to drive with the top off. The person on the other end can hear with some noise, especially going 60 mph, but there is a lot of noise at that speed anyway. I don't normally use an ear piece except in the car and I needed one that would block out the wind. The Jawbone works for me. I had no trouble fitting it to my ear.

Hope this helped.

PDUB204 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have used numerous headsets before the jawbone. I found it to fit me comfortably and people stated they can actually hear me and it does not sound like I am on a headset. As with any it all depends on the person. Some people love it and some hate it. I think it serves its purpose well. I also did not pay the full price but for what I paid its worth it.