Hi everyone, I have a big trouble: Install three themes on my BB 8700c, and ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

MEasy no está en línea Stack level 1

URGENT: Reset Blackberry 8700c

Advertisement

Hi everyone, I have a big trouble: Install three themes on my BB 8700c, and the phone restarted like it was supposed to, but now it is in a loop and just shows an hourglass spinning and wont startup. I tried uninstall but.. when i connect my pin is writen in the communication port selection.
    Then I open the "Application Loader", when i click next, it switch to com3 and to USB PIN UNKNOW. So in the "Device Aplication Selection" i got "No system software was found in your device".

I tried to hold down alt-caps-delete, but that didn't work, I also took the battery out, but that didn't work either.

The themes I installed were all alx. The themes were in the forum here are the names 87_csi_trans_demo.alx, c2z8700mcescher.alx, and boondocks.alx. I simply extracted the zip file and use the applications loader as I had done before. There are also some plazmic COD file in the folders, I dont know what that is.

Please help me to remove the theme or reset my BB! I am completely lost without a phone. I don't mind if I lose all my data. I have it backed up.

vod332 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AA5605
    You were really close with the application loader. But before you do it again, go online and download the latest handheld software for your phone model and provider.

Then install it with Desktop Manager closed. then run the app loader again. this time it should find the system software and let you reinstall your OS.

give that a try.

MEasy no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have the latest software already. it wont let be run the application loader is not working, because my system keeps turning on and off, therefore i always lose connection
    Last edited by MEasy; 03-29-2008 at 04:09 PM.

wanyamacm no está en línea Stack level 1
    At least you managed to get os. I've . Similar problem but my case is I've been unable to download os. I tried in i cyber cafe and could not manage. Download drops after 9mb. I asked a friend to get for me but he downloaded for 8703 can this work?

wanyamacm no está en línea Stack level 1
    At least you managed to get os. I've . Similar problem but my case is I've been unable to download os. I tried in i cyber cafe and could not manage. Download drops after 9mb. I asked a friend to get for me but he downloaded for 8703 can this work?

tai
    tai no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304E2757
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~If you have a recent backup just wipe your device. If you haven't already tried the 20 second battery pull give it a try 1st. If you can get it to boot up go ahead & try the application loader again.

tai
    tai no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304E2757
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~And when I said wipe the hand held I should have mentioned so you can restore it to a recent backup that was working. This way you at least get back what you had.

paddio no está en línea Stack level 2
    Try this! I was having that same problem and found it through the threads. It helped me clear one problem I was having.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...lackberry.html

edgar tolentino no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by MEasy View Post
    Hi everyone, I have a big trouble: Install three themes on my BB 8700c, and the phone restarted like it was supposed to, but now it is in a loop and just shows an hourglass spinning and wont startup. I tried uninstall but.. when i connect my pin is writen in the communication port selection.
    Then I open the "Application Loader", when i click next, it switch to com3 and to USB PIN UNKNOW. So in the "Device Aplication Selection" i got "No system software was found in your device".

I tried to hold down alt-caps-delete, but that didn't work, I also took the battery out, but that didn't work either.

The themes I installed were all alx. The themes were in the forum here are the names 87_csi_trans_demo.alx, c2z8700mcescher.alx, and boondocks.alx. I simply extracted the zip file and use the applications loader as I had done before. There are also some plazmic COD file in the folders, I dont know what that is.

Please help me to remove the theme or reset my BB! I am completely lost without a phone. I don't mind if I lose all my data. I have it backed up.