Hi guys I update my 8703e bb to 4.2 os and now my custom reingtones ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42

Question Updated my 8703e to 4.2 and now this happens

Advertisement

Hi guys

I update my 8703e bb to 4.2 os and now my custom reingtones wont stop playing until they play through the end, did anyone else have this problem and how to solve it?

Thanks

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

Re: Updated my 8703e to 4.2 and now this happens

I have not, I have all my ringtones to 25 sec max and have not experienced it. Will upload a longer one and try later to see if it happens to me.

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    Hi guys

I update my 8703e bb to 4.2 os and now my custom reingtones wont stop playing until they play through the end, did anyone else have this problem and how to solve it?

Thanks
    When I upgraded my 8703e (before the Pearl came out at VZW) I had a similar issue. I think it is a bug since it does the same for any alert. When the BB alerted to a new message, hitting the thumb wheel or buttons did not stop the alert. Very annoying but I never found a cure.

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i tried a shorter ringtone with under 25 seconds, and still same, only works good with the original one, can someone plz let RIM or carriers know about this, hope they will fix it in the new os 4.5.

rathe no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the exact same problem. Just updated to 4.2 and the message alerts won't stop. Other than that I love 4.2 and I don't want to downgrade just for that convience again.