This is driving me crazy. My BB indicates I have an unread message but I ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

paddio no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Unread Message

Advertisement

This is driving me crazy. My BB indicates I have an unread message but I dont see it anyway. There are no unread emails, sms messages and no unplayed voice messages. What else am I missing?

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    i get that to sometimes don't worry it'll eventually go away i have that problem with voice mails, i can usually call voicemal again and it goes away. you can try going to the message that the error started on and make it "unread" and then open it again and see if that does anything
    **There are 2 types of people in this world: those who use the search bar and those who do not**

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Is it a voicemail or e-mail icon?

It is the email icon....Even when I delete all emails, it still remains.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Have you tried a battery pull?

nodnarb1974 no está en línea Stack level 2
    So I just went thru this the other day. Do you have your SMS/MMS seperate from you Messages. I had my Messages icon hidden and had the mysterious icon. After deleting all of my email and it didn't go away I figured out that there was a new message in the Message folder. Hopefully that makes sense.

hahaha..That was exactly it. My messages icon was hidden as well. I did a show all and there that sucker was. Thanks a bunch and thanks to everyone who tried to help.

nodnarb1974 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by paddio View Post
    hahaha..That was exactly it. My messages icon was hidden as well. I did a show all and there that sucker was. Thanks a bunch and thanks to everyone who tried to help.
    Glad that I could help. It drove me nuts when it happened to me so I feel the pain. The fun part is remembering for the next time it happens