Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Enter *#06# to view the imei, this is true on any gsm phone... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

fdjordan no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Unlock 8700's for a price.

Advertisement

Enter *#06# to view the imei, this is true on any gsm phone

elliott1707 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi Everyone, new to this

I know people are probably sick of hearing this, but I can not see anything specific to my problem!

I want to unlock my 8700g that is currently locked on O2 (UK). O2 say I have to have been with them 12 months, and none of the unlock services I have found online seem to be able to help.

It seems to be just an O2 8700g thing as people seem to be able to unlock Vodafone, Orange and T-Mobile devices in the UK.

Anyone been able to unlock an O2 8700g and if so how and where did you get the code!?

Thank you

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

elliott1707, Welcome to PinStack.

If you have tried O2 and the unlock services without any luck, then I think you are stuck with it.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Hyper no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24FDAA1C

1. An unlock code for Tmobile USA BB8700's are a 16 digit code & unlock codes for Tmobile UK are 8 digit codes.

i have a problem. I bought an unlock code for my BB8700g ( i did not know which country the BB was from), so by default i got the USA code, which did not work, ( i tried it twice) then i bought an unlock code for Tmobile UK & i got an 8digit code, but now my phone says "0 Tries Left" so even if i put in the code it says code error...

Is there a way to reset the number of tries.
    After all its software related & not a hardware thing..this must be possible.

The funny thing is that my NETWORK says ACTIVE & not BLOCKED even after entering the wrong code 10times.

So , is there any chance to just get myself one more try to see if the 8 digit code i bought works.
    There has to be some way out???

Help Please??
    I;m also willing to help some developer in trying things out on this phone...

martin_j001 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24347b90

Also check out http://www.cellcorner.com/xshp/cell-...vice-provider/ for unlocking services. Right now they're advertising $39 for unlocking a Cingular bb.
    HowardForums.com
    Acidstudioz.com

rican61 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello elliott1707, did you have any luck in finding a solution for unlocking your BB? I have the same one 8700g unlocked to 02 UK.

PIN/ID
    24FDAA1C

I have a tmobile UK-blackberry 8700g, SIM locked & it say Network : Active (which means its locked) when i type MEP2 it says "0 tries left"... but it lets me enter an unlock code.
    My question is that, can the number of tries be reset somehoe. it has to be done somehow, after all its all software related.
    By loading new OS will it help?
    even if i have just one try, i can enter the unlock code.
    The funny thing is if it was fully locked, then it should say NETWORK : BLOCKED & not NETWORK : Active... is'nt that true??
    Any help????

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Kent1Sal no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203ab870

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I think if u run out of tries it basically
    Turns ur phone into a lemon- not the it work lemon-the it won't let u put more code in rendering ur phone unlockable...

Kent1Sal no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203ab870
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I think if u run out of tries it basically
    Turns ur phone into a lemon- not the it work lemon-the it won't let u put more code in rendering ur phone unlockable...

PIN/ID
    24FDAA1C

Just a quick thing for BB users in India.
    All phones sold by Airtel are SIM locked to Airtel.

If you want to unlock it..so the following as soon as you get the phone..
    1. Activate it & start using it on Airtel
    2. Send an email to bb.support@airtel.in & tell them that you travelling out of India & that you have noticed that this phone does not work with any other SIM card except Airtel & that your very unhappy cause even after paying so much they have given you a locked phone..
    Then give them your PIN & IMEI no & tell them to send you the unlock code along with the unlock procedure ..
    3. This will take about 5-6 days & they will send you the unlock code & procedure.

Thats it... i've done it with my BB8100 & it worked perfectly..

BTW - i stil have an unlock BB8700g (Tmobile UK) which has 0 tries left.. can anyone help me reseting the No. of tries.. i'm ready to try any new method.. if you want me to try out something.. i will..

Cpluse no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23D40CB0

This site has been great.. Hello everyone, you will see more of me once i get up and running. I just got my BB 8700g from ebay. But it has no sim and it's locked. But i want to use it for TMOB. Reading before post, is this what I need to do(the post above me) or since it was made for tmobile i dont have to get it unlocked since that the service i want? I dont mind paying to get it unlock. But i thought others wanted to get it unlock if they where going to another service like from tmob to cing. But i think this phone was for tmobile. He said it was new and never opened. If that the case how can it be locked. Well hope to fix this soon. I want o get BB rollin.. Thanks

pkpmoa1536 no está en línea Stack level 1

Highly. highly recomend gsmphonesource.com They were VERY fast and professional, and only cost me $20. I have TMO but got my 8700c from ebay, and now it works perfectly with my sim.

gimtard no está en línea Stack level 1

It is my first post.. I signed up because I wanted to add my $0.02

I am a T-Mobile customer and I found a good deal on a Cingular 8700c. blah. blah.

All I did was call Cingular and tell them that I am a T-Mobile customer and bought this phone thinking it would work on my network (okay, so I lied..) The customer support guy was really helpful and took down my info, made a case and took my email address, saying that he would get back to me in 7 days. 2 days later I recieved one email saying..

The subsidy code for IMEI 3576xxxxxxxxxx is ----- Unlock Code: 5214xxxxxxxxxxxx.
    as well as explicit instructions on how to put the code in

I recieved another email saying

Dear Customer:

Thank you for your recent inquiry regarding your Cingular service. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. The issue has been resolved.

Should you have any further needs regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to call us at 1 800 331-0500 and reference the tracking number shown above.

Sincerely,
    Cingular Wireless

Just call Cingular and be (sort of) honest if you need to unlock one of their phones.. Avoid paying some sketchy service a bundle.

solopro1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Unlocking 8700R for cheap $60CDN. Code delivered in 24 hours. Sent me an email to thesuper@techemail.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast