Does anyone know how I can setup two address books from my outlook unto my ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Ericbl no está en línea Stack level 2

two address books

Advertisement

Does anyone know how I can setup two address books from my outlook unto my bb 8700g? I have a very large book I would like to build a smaller more condensed version that I use more frequent while maintaining it's big brother.

Thanks

Eric

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: two address books

What are you trying to do, limit what Contacts are synced to you BB, i.e. only download some of your contacts to the BB in order to save space, or actually have two address books on it? If the latter, I don't think it's possible, but you can limit what is displayed by using filters based on outlook categories. If it is the former, you can also use outlook categories to limit what contacts are transfered/updated when you sync using desktop manager. Let me know which you want to do and I will provide the details on how to accomplish it.
    And if it's just so you don't have to scroll through a long list of contacts, remember you can use the find by typing feature by just starting to type the name in the Address book.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

DeputyPS no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249EF7BC

Re: two address books

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm not sure about transferring from Outlook, but it seems like you can have two seperate address books on the BB...one on the built in memory and one on the SIM.