The 8700 gives you seperate inboxes for each email, there is a way to hide ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

RYBBERRY no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Troubleshooting Posts

Advertisement

The 8700 gives you seperate inboxes for each email, there is a way to hide them if you dont care where you were emailed, ie Yahoo Aol etc, and just want one mailbox. Anyone know how?

I added Acuweather, as a push service. Now it appears as an application. How can I shorten the name from "New York - New York - Central Park" to Weather? Anyone know?

I love the Tmobile 8700, I just do not like that when your typing, when you want to shift to numbers, the key is in a weird spot.

Also, how do you highlight text now, on the 7100 i think you pressed the pound key.

Lastly, when editing text how can you move to the middle of a line?
    Last edited by hayden; 04-18-2006 at 02:47 PM. Reason: This post featured on our index page (pinstack.com) Changed text color from red to default.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Troubleshooting Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RYBBERRY
    I believe you scroll to the line you want to be at, then press the ALT key and use the trackbar to move to the spot you want to be at.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

I love the Tmobile 8700, I just do not like that when your typing, when you want to shift to numbers, the key is in a weird spot.
    I agree. It will take a little getting used to, especially such keys as ?, !, del and enter.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Also, how do you highlight text now, on the 7100 i think you pressed the pound key.
    Go to the word. Press ALT and then press in the track bar and highlight the area that you want to highlight.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Your first 2 questions, I have no idea about. Sorry.

RYBBERRY no está en línea Stack level 1

Post Re: Troubleshooting Posts

Thanks

I think the answer is i am screwed with the first two. How did you get an icon by your PinStack Name

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

The 8700 gives you seperate inboxes for each email, there is a way to hide them if you dont care where you were emailed, ie Yahoo Aol etc, and just want one mailbox. Anyone know how?

I added Acuweather, as a push service. Now it appears as an application. How can I shorten the name from "New York - New York - Central Park" to Weather? Anyone know?

Click on the trackwheel, while holding the ALT button down, and select Hide Application. But email from each account will still go to the appropriate box. I don't have Accuweather so I can't help there.

PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Thanks

I think the answer is i am screwed with the first two. How did you get an icon by your PinStack Name
    You mean the avatar here on the board?
    Find a picture that you want to use...You will probably have to resize it using one of your photo editing programs.
    Then go to User CP at the top of the screen here, and click on it...Then on the left hand side to go Avatar.

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~how did you add Accuweather as an application?

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

if you hold down the alt key and scroll the wheel you can select text.. dependiong on what area/ application you are in you will have to click the wheel first and choose "select" from the drop down menu and then hold the alt key down andscroll the wheel to select

mccauley318 no está en línea Stack level 1

My themes r noy loading on my blackberry any suggestion?