I have an 8703 on the Verizon network connected to my company Enterprise server. After ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

shotokanrabb no está en línea Stack level 1

Trouble with outgoing calls

Advertisement

I have an 8703 on the Verizon network connected to my company Enterprise server. After 2 years of working flawlessly I have started having random trouble making outgoing calls. The phone will say calling and just hang there never connecting. I am able to receive emails and incoming calls. If I power off and on or turn the wireless radio off and on the phone will make outgoing calls and then abruptly stop. Verizon has checked it out and sees no problem on there end. They have even sent a replacement phone and I have experienced the same problem. My IT department has removed me from the server and I removed their IT policy and I am still experiencing this problem. It is random but has nothing to do with location. The phone shows strong signal but call never completes. I am at a loss. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    The replacement phone is having the same issues though right? Because if it is... Its gonna be something to do with verizons side of things... And that's not going to be something you can fix, that's gonna be their problem basically... I would say get off vzw but its a work issued device so I would now say your S.O.L.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~