I've used a BB with my previous employer and was able to figure out just ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

gcobb no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Transferring files to an 8700c

Advertisement

I've used a BB with my previous employer and was able to figure out just about everything.

I just installed the new OS and the 4.5 DM. I'm supposed to be able to use the Media Manager to copy files over to the BB. It just isn't happening.

Roxio runs very slow. It shows all my removable drives, down to letter N. Then it picked up the BB as letter O. When I click on any removable drive letter it tells me to insert a disk. The DM tells me I'm connected. Roxio is telling me I'm not.

All I want to do is move some files over to the BB, namely pictures. I tried reinstalling the DM to no avail. I don't know how to move files. BTW, how much memory does the 8700c have?

While I'm at it:

Can I view streaming video?
    Is there java support?

Thank you,
    Greg

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    no java support... but video streaing like youtube should be available.... as far as the desktop manager thing ive recieved that before, but usually a shutdown of the computer fixes it for me. not quite sure what your issue is though... try that, hopefully it will help

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gcobb no está en línea Stack level 1
    I reloaded the DM, restarted the computer and still have no luck accessing the device through Roxio. Is there another way I could do this?