hey guys was just curious if anyone knew a good place to try and get ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

bberry124 no está en línea Stack level 2

trading for an 8700g

Advertisement

hey guys was just curious if anyone knew a good place to try and get someone to trade me a BB 8700g for my TMobile MDA. I posted something in the trade forums here but no one seems interested. Any ideas where else i can do so? I dont feel like paying eBay to sell my item.

thanks

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Re: trading for an 8700g

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~lol, this is a blackberry forum u know. Why not try selling your MDA on ebay and use that money to buy an 8700. goodluck

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ or try goin to a MDA forum site and sell it there.

zicosonic no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

dude i have an extra BB 8700C unlocked. i wouldnt mind trading with you.

jon01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2040D4FF

i actually had the MDA before. a friend of mine had the 8700g. i traded him the MDA for the 8700g (since they sold for about the same price on ebay). best decision I ever made, I missed the bb os

- Jon

zico, sounds good...the only thing is i dont know how the whole unlocked thing works. does that mean i will still just be able to put my sim card in it and it will work fine with tmobile or will it require me to do something else? let me know

PIN/ID
    Ask

Quote Originally Posted by bberry124
    zico, sounds good...the only thing is i dont know how the whole unlocked thing works. does that mean i will still just be able to put my sim card in it and it will work fine with tmobile or will it require me to do something else? let me know
    the whole unlock thing means that you will be able to use it anywhere with any carrier. It can work with T-mobile or cingular or any country. Dude it a free phone. Now let me ask you this. Your MDA is T-Mobile. How do you want to do this trade? Any ideas ?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im in CT right now but I'm from NY. I have all the original items that came with the phone including the box.
    I sent you my pin in a PM if you wanna msg me

i dont know how to conduct the trade so that it is safe for the both of us... anyone on the forums have any good ideas?

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

i dont know how to conduct the trade so that it is safe for the both of us... anyone on the forums have any good ideas?
    Well, a straight up trade...That's a tricky one because of there is no paypal or anything involved...

My first advice, keep it all public...Maybe start a thread in the BBAY section and keep all correspondence from both sides (PM's, Emails, etc) posted on the forum, that way everyone is aware of the situation and Moderators can keep an eye and have record of everything in the instance that a deal ever goes sour.

Like the disclaimer says though:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...yone_read.html

senna174 no está en línea Stack level 2

I have tried to work with Bberry and the experience is quite positive so far. I offered him that I will supply him with a tracking number, and he will ship out the MDA as soon as he sees the package is in transit online. However, out of basic human nature, he wanted me to send the 8700g to him first, then he will send his MDA to me, and this doesn't work well with me. Maybe I am just being difficult, but my take is that if you don't trust me enough, I shouldn't trust you neither. This deal has no monetary advantage for anyone. I am not in a hurry to get rid of my BBs (8700g, 8700c, 8703e and a Pearl) and 3 BBConnect devices (Treo 750v, SE M600i and Nokia 9300i). I am OK sitting on them and worst case worst, they will go into my office in Canada for display as collections.
    Members who had dealt with me before know that I am a nice guy, but firm on decisions and I can truly appreciate BB124's concern. Good luck trading.

hey Senna, if you have done trades or transactions with other members, i would love to talk to them. I would have no problem doing the trade if there was other people that gave you positive feedback. It is my nature to be cautious I am still willing to work this out, just wanna make sure both of us get what we want.

I tried to sell my 8703e to SJSilverman, but didn't happen because he found a better deal else where and I am happy for him. You are welcome to talk to him, but please ask for his consent first. Thanks.

PIN/ID
    Ask

So how are we doing it bberry124. Cuz if you expect me to mail you my BB, and then you mail yours. I dont think that is fair. Either we both mail ours on the same time. Or if you really want my BB first. Send me 200 dollars as a deposit on paypal. As soon as i receive the MDA i will refund that deposit back to you.

Zico,

I see. bberry is negotiating with you as he was with me. I am not even going to consider the paypal option as there is a fee for the receiving end.

Anyways, if you do end up with the MDA and would like it to be unlocked, I can send you the unlock code which will perform both SIM unlock and CID unlock. You can use it with any SIM based provider and I will also send you an imate rom to flash the device, if you are interested.