I just got my 8700g unlocked and I put on my OS (4.2.1) and now ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

ifillchris no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Trackwheel Issue?

Advertisement

I just got my 8700g unlocked and I put on my OS (4.2.1) and now my trackwheel is SUPER sensative and when i got to select an icon, it sometimes double if not triple clicks on the icon.

Does anyone have any idea on how to either change the sensitativy or what maybe wrong before i consider calling my carrier(Rogers) and or (RIM).

Thank you in advice

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3
    Isn't there a setting under Options>Screen\Keyboard for that?
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by ifillchris View Post
    I just got my 8700g unlocked and I put on my OS (4.2.1) and now my trackwheel is SUPER sensative and when i got to select an icon, it sometimes double if not triple clicks on the icon.

Does anyone have any idea on how to either change the sensitativy or what maybe wrong before i consider calling my carrier(Rogers) and or (RIM).

Thank you in advice
    Here's a copy/paste of a response I just typed in another thread: "I'm thinking that it's gotten dirty somehow - Find a non-conductive electronics spray cleaner (I use Radio Shack's "Color TV Tuner Cleaner" on components of a sound system I run)and try it. If that doesn't do it, get a T6 and do surgery - the trackwheel is really easy to figure out when you see it nekkid! Clear instructions on how to take apart your 87 are at YouTube, do a search and it comes up at the top of the list."