I've had an 8700 for about a year now, and I seem to be having ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

NateS no está en línea Stack level 1

Track wheel broken?

Advertisement

I've had an 8700 for about a year now, and I seem to be having some problems with the track wheel. Basically, it's not interpreting my inputs correctly. If I scroll (either direction), the cursor responds rather erratically. On some clicks it doesn't move at all, on others it goes the wrong direction, etc. I can eventually get the cursor to where I want it to be, but this is obviously a major nuisance. Anyone have any suggestions?

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

Re: Track wheel broken?

buy a pearl naw im just kidding it may be that something inside has gone wrong or broke maybe...have you dropped it?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by NateS
    I've had an 8700 for about a year now, and I seem to be having some problems with the track wheel. Basically, it's not interpreting my inputs correctly. If I scroll (either direction), the cursor responds rather erratically. On some clicks it doesn't move at all, on others it goes the wrong direction, etc. I can eventually get the cursor to where I want it to be, but this is obviously a major nuisance. Anyone have any suggestions?
    I replaced a 7105t because of bad trackwheel behavior. Mine locked up to the point that I could scroll but couldn't click on anything to select it. Had to resort to using the enter key. I had no other choice but to replace it.

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah sounds like something inside has broken. Open it up or have someone take a look at it

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

bbrepairshop.com repaired my 7100 trackwheel

jesselovey no está en línea Stack level 1

i have a pearl, and wow...i was in a concert, and it fell, the scroller fell out, so just be thankful, i can only text and make phone calls, no scrolling whatsoever. they break hellllllllla easy