Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by FubarI33t well. there's no Web icon on my blackberry. so that's why ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Top Right Mute Button

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by FubarI33t
    well. there's no Web icon on my blackberry. so that's why i asked about the cable.
    Uncertain of that one. I really haven't dabbled much with the ringtones. You could always email yourself the pic to the BB then save them. I defer to someone else on the ringtones.
    Nikki
    iPhone 4S - work
    Samsung Galaxy SII - personal
    Supporting BB, android and iOs devices at work.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ if there is no web icon you need to register the device with the network. That may be your problem.

FubarI33t no está en línea Stack level 1

i am not to worryed about the web on my BB. Last time i used the web on my Treo 650 it cost me 261$ in one month. So i will stick with my computer for the web. I would just like to have my ring tone off my Treo. Grown fond of it.
    "Better To Burpp And Taste It, Then Fart And Waste It."

83 280ZX 2+2 Auto
    83 280ZX T-Top 5 Speed
    03 Ranger 5 speed single cab
    03 Ranger Auto single cab
    BB 8700C
    Treo 650
    PIN: 23D01BAA

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Well, it's very hard to get a Ringtone downloaded with out Data Access. I understand it can be done but it involves using the Blackberry Simulator for your handheld, for which you need the Blackberry JDE (Download from www.Blackberry.com), which requires the Sun J2SE SKD 1.5 (download from Sun Microsystems) and some hocus pocus. Basically what you have to do is backup your handheld, run the proper simulator, do a restore to the simulator, go to the location on your PC where the ringtone is stored with the simulator, download it, do a backup of the simulator and restore that to the Handheld. There may be other steps, but that's the basics of what I read. A lot of time and effort for a little ringtone action.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12