Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

sorry man. i used to have the file, but i got rid of it when ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne

Re: tomtom one wireless data connection settings

Advertisement

sorry man. i used to have the file, but i got rid of it when i got a curve. i remember that when i did get it, it was from the na.blackberry.com site, and then i got it from the appropriate service provider. i think it was a Venezuelan service provider... hope that helps a bit.

mattyx no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by jzarowitz View Post
    sorry man. i used to have the file, but i got rid of it when i got a curve. i remember that when i did get it, it was from the na.blackberry.com site, and then i got it from the appropriate service provider. i think it was a Venezuelan service provider... hope that helps a bit.
    Speaking of the curve, do you have the plus services working for that phone? I am considering an upgrade from the 8700g as well, so that might be the issue soon...

Thanks for the quick response!!

PS. I found the Venezuelan software. The package is .108, but the applications are .66. Is that the right one?

/m/
    Last edited by mattyx; 01-09-2008 at 04:36 PM.

ean1879 no está en línea Stack level 1

Any luck with getting this to work with the TMO Curve 8320?

Thanks!

PIN/ID
    NexsOne

Quote Originally Posted by ean1879 View Post
    Any luck with getting this to work with the TMO Curve 8320?

Thanks!
    nope. been trying since september 25th 2007...

PIN/ID
    NexsOne

Quote Originally Posted by mattyx View Post
    Speaking of the curve, do you have the plus services working for that phone? I am considering an upgrade from the 8700g as well, so that might be the issue soon...

Thanks for the quick response!!

PS. I found the Venezuelan software. The package is .108, but the applications are .66. Is that the right one?

/m/
    could be... i remember that it was 4.2.2.66

ashshlay no está en línea Stack level 1

works with 8320

I just upgraded my software to a beta version of OS 4.5 for my 8320 curve and the settings on this first page worked.

Make sure you do it exactly as listed. The automatic IP address and DNS questions will come up earlier than stated in the settings but just make sure you click yes for each of them.

I tried other APN settings thinking that the wap.voicestream.com APN would be outdated but it worked great. You must have the data package on your account of course or this won't work and you must also have bluetooth on and the devices paired up.

I don't think you need any OS newer than the version that comes on the Curve because this is basic stuff here to create the connection.

Do NOT use preconfigured settings... you must set this up manually using the settings on the first page. The only thing you will select that is preconfigured is USA and then I believe is was other or manual the whole way. (the left button on the tomtom device).

I'm downloading new stuff with TomTom PLUS as we speak.. YEAH!!!

PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    nice catch... just tried it... and, success!!! my own work had escaped me... oy.

Quote Originally Posted by ashshlay View Post
    I just upgraded my software to a beta version of OS 4.5 for my 8320 curve and the settings on this first page worked.

Make sure you do it exactly as listed. The automatic IP address and DNS questions will come up earlier than stated in the settings but just make sure you click yes for each of them.

I tried other APN settings thinking that the wap.voicestream.com APN would be outdated but it worked great. You must have the data package on your account of course or this won't work and you must also have bluetooth on and the devices paired up.

I don't think you need any OS newer than the version that comes on the Curve because this is basic stuff here to create the connection.

Do NOT use preconfigured settings... you must set this up manually using the settings on the first page. The only thing you will select that is preconfigured is USA and then I believe is was other or manual the whole way. (the left button on the tomtom device).

I'm downloading new stuff with TomTom PLUS as we speak.. YEAH!!!

theaviatorman no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Tomtom Rider V2 wireless data connection (nokia 6300)

Hi Guys,

I have a tomtom rider V2 and I tried to connect my phone (nokia 6300) to the tomtom so I can make/receive calls through the helmet microphone as they link via bluetooth.

Im having trouble doing the whole wireless data connection thing!

I have to set it up manually as my network (Blyk) is not on the tomtom list. It asks me for access point name, username, password, and IP. Helllpppp!! ??

estryker no está en línea Stack level 1

TomTom One (in Eclipse AVN2210p) with Blackberry Curve 8330m

I have tried to input the data on the first page, but it is still not connecting

Part of the problem might be that I cannot find where to change the settings in the blackberry 8330m options menu. It doesn't seem to match up. Anyone know where to find this?

Has anyone out there found the right information to input into the TomTom One to connect with the 8330m. This is very frustrating - and the customer service at TomTom is worthless.

PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Quote Originally Posted by estryker View Post
    I have tried to input the data on the first page, but it is still not connecting

Part of the problem might be that I cannot find where to change the settings in the blackberry 8330m options menu. It doesn't seem to match up. Anyone know where to find this?

Has anyone out there found the right information to input into the TomTom One to connect with the 8330m. This is very frustrating - and the customer service at TomTom is worthless.
    the settings i posted are very specific to the 8700g (tmobile) running the listed OS and to the tomtom one 3rd edition. beyond that, i cant say what will work for your phone and tomtom pnd.

kikitab no está en línea Stack level 1

blackberry bold

I have a issue but its with my blackberry bold and i cannot connect it to my tom tom one xl please i need assistance.thank you

dgduffy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DBE5D5
    Here we are in October 2009, and I just used this to couple a TMob BB 8820 running OS 4.5, with a new TomTom GO730T. It works like a charm, no problems at all. NB. Do EXACTLY what he wrote!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123